NVIDIA Senior ASIC Design Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 1,529.0 interviews

Applied online33%
3.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA) in Dec 2018

Interview

I had a phone call by a senior member of the group, 2 weeks after, get an on-site interview invitation by the hiring manager. On-site starts at 10 am, ends at around 5 pm. Totally 6 round of 1:1, including VP and manager. Most questions are technical, few are behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Timing closure. How noise(cross-talk) affect setup/hold? How metal dimension affect timing?
    Answer Question

NVIDIA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

Initial communications,process,follow-ups are good.Interview process is organized very well. Technical rounds - They touched on basics to advanced topics,verification,sta,design and etc They looked at whether I have worked on the verification environments from scratch.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Bangalore) in May 2011

Interview

IThe interview was managed very professionally. The questions asked were pure technical and were related to basic fundamentals of electronic design / chip design.

Interview Questions
  • IO Budget / Timing: Since I was out of touch on this topic, I was not very well prepared on this. But I think I handled it well Also, was surprised to see a question like: How many ping pong balls would you need to fill up a 20X20 meeting room? etc. The idea was to see more on how I'd approach the problem and not necessarily give the right answer.
RSS Feed</>Embed