NXP Semiconductors Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NXP Semiconductors Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at NXP Semiconductors

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Was a one to one interview with a fairly senior guy. I had been expecting technical quesitons, but got none of that. Was only asked behavioral questions, ran through my resume and asked followup questions based on what I said. Nothing technical. Asked me some situational questions like how I would handle teams.

Interview Questions

• Can you mention a time when you overcame a failure and how you did so?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for NXP Semiconductors

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted by the univesity recruiter for a phone interview. After about 3 weeks I was contacted again to interview with the manager of the department I was applying to work with. During that time the recruiter gave me updates about the timeline. I received an offer about a week after the second phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a diffficult coworker/customer, and how did you resolve the conflict?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors (Chandler, AZ (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview for an internship is just telephonic, for the full time you have to go through full-day onsite interviews but for most of the companies, just telephonic will suffice. Depends on compnay to company it can be either one or two rounds.

Interview Questions

• Questions will be from your resume. If you have worked on some projects which they are looking for they will more focus on that. But also, prepare for the fundamentals, as almost all the companies will ask this.   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors.

Interview

I dropped in my resume during a career fair. I had two rounds of interview one with the hiring manager and another with a senior engineer. After the second interview I heard back from them with the offer in a couple of days. The whole process was pretty smooth and took very little time.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly based on my projects and work experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

three interviews on a single day. I was selected by them through training program.I was called to NXP bangalore for the interview. the whole process took almost 4 hrs.The managers who were taking my interview were from design as well as verification background.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all related to digital electronics. at first they started with basic concepts and design techniques. then There were some questions related to my projects. Most questions were based from verification background as the training program through which they selected me was Verification base. They mostly asked questions relating to test bench architecture and system verilog,verilog.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors (Bengaluru) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through the vector institute. Interview took place at NXP, Bangalore. They took four round for selection. first was the written test which contains c language and aptitude. Second and third were technical rounds. Fourth round was HR round. In written test, from 125 members, they only shortlisted 20 members. After first technical, they shortlisted 10.

Interview Questions

• They mostly concentrated on C and embedded systems protocols like SPI and UART.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Graz (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors (Graz (Austria)).

Interview

Got a phone call after my application where I got asked about how long I intend to remain in the company. They said they get back to me which they never did.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

The overall process included an MCQ test followed by Technical Interview rounds depending on the position for which it was to be hired, then an HR round. The overall cumulative performance of candidate was taken into consideration for shortlisting of candidates. The fundamentals of the candidate were expected to be very strong.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on Projects and Digital + Analog Fundamentals   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

first the telephonic interview was conducted where they asked the questions mostly about projects done in college and other personal stuff.
    second was written where they asked basic electronics,cmos circuits and aptitude questions
    final was personal interview with HR and post that explained the joining process.

Interview Questions

• Based on projects did in college   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leuven (Belgium)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NXP Semiconductors (Leuven (Belgium)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview took place in the office premises in Leuven. The interviewers were relaxed and made me fill comfortable. They asked me mostly about previous projects I was involved with. They were interested in what would I be comfortable doing in NXP.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with programming?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.