Naaptol Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 52 of over 52 interviews

Other14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Naaptol

Application

I interviewed at Naaptol

Interview

1) Aptitude test / screening test 2) telephonic round 3) technical round / final round. 1) Aptitude test - everything is based on technical knowledge as well as logical knowledge. 2) telephonic round - technical questions 3) technical - programming questions

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself .
    Answer Question

Naaptol

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Naaptol in Nov 2021

Interview

Its a good technical interview by them but you need much more knowledge for it and also you have to be well prepared for java and Oops concept. And OS

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

81.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Naaptol~369932
Join the conversation on

Naaptol

Application

I interviewed at Naaptol

Interview

Good and nice to experience but not get the job. It is painful but will get over slowly. I have to check interview questions of Juniper networks and have to type this because of that. thank you for your patience.

Interview Questions
  • What is management in the domain where customers are everything?

Naaptol

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Naaptol in Jul 2021

Interview

walk in interview for 10th pass minimum qualification. comparatively easier interview for freshers.it will be a good step int multi national company world.they give us fairly good experience two levels of interview manger round and hr round.

Interview Questions
  • speaking skills in preferred language and basic computer knowledge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Naaptol (New Delhi)

Interview

Apply through the Gmail and get call for the interview. Interview is done through Google meet. Interview is good they said they will be scheduled the HR round but I didn't get any response from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Naaptol (Coimbatore)

Interview

Interview process happens in 3 phases, firstly Aptitude test and java core MCQ's, then comes the technical round, based on your skills mentioned in resume and core java and then final round happens at Naaptol office.

Interview Questions
  • What comprises of OOP and explanation of each , iterator and enumerator difference, Collection classes, exception handling
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I interviewed at Naaptol (Pune)

Interview

25 questions general aptitude and 10 questions java technical aptitude and after that they said they will inform you next week if we are shortlisted. Do come prepared with good core java knowledge.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Naaptol (Pune)

Interview

1 round Apti 10 numerical and 25 Java MCQ 2nd round technical interview Bond 2.2 year Location - Mumbai Interviewer was good they were taking interview in hindi+English language .they will explain you if don't know the answer.

Interview Questions
  • First round Apti - 10 Numerical 25 Java based MCQ second round interview- interviewer was good . question- array list program find second highest salary what is JSP and syntax what is servlet and their services questions on string class polymorphism exception handling
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Naaptol (Mumbai) in Feb 2019

Interview

I got an email from naaptol to come for an aptitude test, I went, a week later got a call to attend technical round, another week later they informed that the last round is with the CTO, in that interview(I HAD APPLIED FOR MANUAL TESTING) but their CTO was asking me questions of automation and how tools work and questions on Java and HTML, I told him that I do not know automation because I don't have interest in coding, he said you should have the knowledge of automation, that round lasted for 1.5 hrs and it was more about his story than interviewing me, in last he rejected me saying that the salary you're expecting is very high and we are small organisation who cannot afford you at this point of time

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Naaptol (New York, NY) in Dec 2018

Interview

After I cleared the aptitude test they called me for technical interview.when i gone to company to give technical round , there were two retards taking interviews .They were asking questions in marathi and i was giving my answer in english and sometime in hindi.After 40 minutes ,my interview was completed then I ask them about my performance they gived me negative response.since then i asked them reason for negative response they were not able to give me valid reason.I think they keep interview for the namesake and do not hire anyone.This is my true confession.

Interview Questions
18 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Interviews

Naaptol Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Naaptol as 46.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.95 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Trainee Software Engineer and Java Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Junior Java Developer and Manual Tester roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Naaptol takes an average of 25 days when considering 66 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Manual Tester had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Junior Java Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 45 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Naaptol according to 66 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 22.37%