Nabler Web Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jun 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nabler Web Solutions

Nabler Web Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Nabler Web Solutions

Interview

Two interview rounds One technical One non technical One hr round Questions on Ms excel Tableu Numpy Panda Python Sql One should have basic understanding of these topics. Better to practice them It will also help you in other interviews

Interview Questions
  • What are the types of joins
    Answer Question

Nabler Web Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Nabler Web Solutions

Interview

I was asked to make two simple programs using any web technologies, the questions were fairly easy to understand and tested me on both front end and back end skills. I completed both without any issues

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

10h

a

Software Engineer

I’ve recently joined with 12.75 Base and I only get 85k per month in hand. I’m thinking of switching exactly after one year. I don’t have any prior work experience so my total yoe at the time of switch would be just 1 year. With no internship too. But I want to go for it as I know my colleagues from my colleges who have got better opportunities than me and are earning more than me with same experience. I want the best hike possible what is the maximum I can expect ? (Percentage wise)

34 Comments

Tech India

133.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Nabler Web Solutions~507666
Join the conversation on

Nabler Web Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nabler Web Solutions

Interview

Even though I did not get the internship, the responses from the company were prompt! I was only a participant in the first round which involved a psychometric test and recording answers for 3 questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why UX Research? Talk about a UX problem you faced in your life

Nabler Web Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nabler Web Solutions

Interview

6 rounds of interview and they don't give immediate feedbacks. They keep you on hold & make you wait until you call them and ask. I emailed them asked them over call about my feed back, They said they replied to my email, But I never got any email.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about yourself. Questions on JavaScript , HTML tags.

Nabler Web Solutions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nabler Web Solutions in Oct 2021

Interview

very smooth and on time. constantly interactive and encouraging to try and give a shot. first was technical round then technical interview and finally hr plus director round. the interviews went good as the interviewer was understanding and easy to communicate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nabler Web Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nabler Web Solutions in Jul 2021

Interview

It was a very smooth process. Mix of technical and managerial rounds. It was not like any other company's interview where they just test you on your skills, but here soft skills also matter a lot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nabler Web Solutions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nabler Web Solutions in Dec 2020

Interview

It had come to our campus in the month of Dec'2020 for BIA and the interviewer was pretty good and friendly. And even the other panelists who were there for other rounds were pretty good. So overall it was really great and easy.

Interview Questions
  • 1st round: Aptitude (Moderate - High) 2nd round: Communication (Easy) 3rd round: Technical (Easy - Qns on SQL and graphs) 4th round: Directoral (Easy - No specific questions as such , but just general talk about projects and internships) 5th round: HR round( Easy- Normal HR questions)
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nabler Web Solutions (Bangalore) in Dec 2020

Interview

It went in online mode.And I did not get selected for this.Came till the HR round but due to the network issue I was not able to present it in a good way but had a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • The first round I told I had my degree in Data Science and they first tried to make me comfortable with baic questions not too much technical but gradually had increased the complexity.But if you could not answer just say I was not prepared for that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at Nabler Web Solutions (Bangalore)

Interview

These were the following rounds (it took place in order) Group test - just to check your participation and team work level Sql written test HR round - just talk about yourself Technical round +1 more

Interview Questions
  • Asked me what type of graphs/charts I would use for certain data types.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ongole

Application

I interviewed at Nabler Web Solutions (Ongole)

Interview

Interview was smooth with 4 rounds - although it was originally supposed to be done in one day (a Saturday), it got carried over to Monday too. Oral skill test, Aptitude test, followed by HR and another meeting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews