Nasdaq Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

3.5

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Short 15 minute phones screening, followed by a 30 minute phone interview, then an in person "final" interview. Everyone was very friendly, interviews were more conversational than anything with a few very standard questions thrown in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nasdaq

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Rockville, MD (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and one on one with Senior Management. Also answered questions about work ethics and best work practices for me. Answered questions to describe what type of Microsoft Office products I used in previous positions. They wanted to know how experienced I was in using Excel and Pivotal table. This was a primary responsibility and expectation for position.

Interview Questions

• Resume Review and previous Job description. Brief summary of work duties on each position. Reviewed Technical Skill Set and Soft Skills which would be beneficial to current position.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.