Nasdaq Advisory Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Advisory Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

1.3

Advisory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Taguig (Philippines)) in September 2018.

Interview

I submitted my application online. Then, I was invited for a phone interview with the HR Representative, which lasted for 30 mins. He asked typical questions like my strengths, weaknesses, etc. Then, after a week, I was invited for a panel interview with the managers. The panel interview was quite chill because the managers were very approachable and nice. A week after my interview, I received a text message, saying that the hiring managers decided to move forward with my application, and I was considered to fill the Advisory Analyst role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nasdaq

Advisory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2017.

Interview

A phone interview was scheduled by the hr recruiter through text. The phone call lasted about 30 minutes where I was asked routine hr interview questions (knowledge of company, strengths and weaknesses, et al.). They also asked about logistics, how far you live from the office and how you will be able to come to work every day. At the end, they ask for you expected salary for the role, which you should have done your research on prior to the interview. The next step is an in-person interview with the hiring manager.

Advisory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

First was a phone interview with someone from the HR. Was asked basic questions, nothing difficult or technical. After a few days, I was invited to a one day hiring process at their office. It was a panel interview which took more or less half an hour. They asked pretty basic questions again, mostly based on your resume. Nothing technical, basically nothing hard to answer. I got an offer the next day. Note: Their hiring process is probably one of the easiest you'll ever encounter. Ever.

Interview Questions

Honestly, I wasn't sold to the job. I figured it wouldn't help me much considering where I want my career to go in the long run. Also, salary offered was pretty average. Expected more from them.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.