Nasdaq Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was very thorough, both to test subject matter expertise as well as personality. Met with the entire team as well as the management and up to 2 levels above the hiring manager. HR was not as clear about the position, so meeting all the people (which seemed like a lot at first) was good. Helped understand the job and the personalities better.

Received another offer that was more lucrative as well as more in line with what I wanted

Other Interview Reviews for Nasdaq

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq in July 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by its HR dept and then by the team. After it, I was interviewed by the dept head. It took 3 days for overall process.

Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

Had a one day hiring.
    Phone Interview then Panel Interview where all the managers/heads ask you a variety of questions. It was a very fast process where someone from HR calls you and they invite you to the office for an interview. Since it is a panel interview, it is much faster given that you dont need to jump from one person to another and have to be in the office for the whole day. Took about 30-60 mins max.

Pay is low though. Average.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your family.
      Strengths & weaknesses.
      Challenges you faced and how you overcame it.
      What is your opinion on monotonous work and sitting in front of the computer everyday?
      What books do you read? News?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.