Nasdaq Creative Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Creative Director Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Very weird experience. Had six interviews. HR, Hiring Manager (supervisor of this position - phone and in-person), VP of Global Mktg. and CMO (in -person) - including an intensive homework assignment and presentation given. They professed extreme interest and then boom! Radio-silence for 2-1/2 mo. This after being told they would get back to me in a couple of days. Checked in before the holidays and told that with vacations etc. it was being pushed until after the first of the year. Periodic check-ins after the holidays were either not answered or I was told "we should know more by next week," "we should know more in a few days and you are one of the top candidates" "sorry for the delay but we'll know Wed. but you are one of the final three candidates." This over a period of months.

A couple of weeks would pass before I would check in again to try and get any sort of idea of what was going on. Last check-in I said I was very confused by the delay and just need to know something since I have other jobs that I'm interviewing for etc. and need to know if this is in play. The response was even weirder. "I'm told that the job is on temporary hold and you were one of the top candidates but they are exploring making an offer to someone else. Don't turn down any other offers because of our delays. But I'll know for sure by next week." Is the job on hold or are they offering it to someone else??" It was a HUGE cluster. Still is. Makes me not want to work there if they can't even manage a hiring process.

The CMO was excellent and has a great vision for the company's marketing future and the VP of Global Marketing also seemed very forward thinking. The HR guy was very nice and obviously managing something shady going on with the process. The hiring manager was very odd. Didn't really want to go through my work and would only vaguely answer what deliverables the department generated. Such a disappointment. This position has great potential but I'm afraid won't go anywhere due to a log jam in the org. chart.

Other Interview Reviews for Nasdaq

Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq in October 2014.

Interview

I approached the interview excited about the opportunity and left very disappointed. The hiring manager was very smug and asked irrelevant questions. He was evasive to my questions about what deliverables the department creates. I was told to bring my portfolio to the interview. When I tried to show him my work, he said he already saw enough of my work online. He informed me of his plans to let some current designers go just because they've worked there for awhile and he wants fresh talent. This place clearly doesn't value their people. I left confident that this isn't a good place to work.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.