Nasdaq Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

1 Interview Review

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

First step was a recruiter called me out of the blue asking me what I knew about the company, where I worked now, etc. Recruiter set up a phone interview with the manager that interview went well and the manager requested an in person interview in the SF office. The in person interview was pretty disorganized it seemed the manager just needed someone there ASAP and wouldn't be training or on boarding them. The entire interview just consisted of me asking questions about the role he had no more than 2 questions for me. He then went to bring two people off the floor who answered some questions but were unprepared then he went back and grabbed a third person who basically just talked to me about nothing. At this point I was fed up I had told them I would need a response about the job ASAP because I had given another company a tentative acceptance. They said I would hear back the same day after a few hours. A few hours go by and no one calls. A few days go by and no one reaches out. A month later and I never heard back. At this point I've already accepted the other job but I was furious that they never reached back out. The recruiter was the only professional one throughout and even he didn't email. Save your time and find something better the Bay area is full of much better financial tech companies. NASDAQ had a run down office, no coffee machine much less snacks in the kitchen and the employees admitted that there was no team morale or diversity.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.