Nasdaq Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2016.

Interview

Phone call with HR and then a phone call with a hiring manager. They are looking to see if you meet the Nasdaq fit or not. Interview questions are very basic, "walk me through your resume" or "tell me about Nasdaq" etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nasdaq

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

It was very smooth and as expected. I was expected to send in a resume along with the rest of my application. I interviewed with 2 people. The interviewers were very friendly and jovial. I then heard back the same day with my offer, and I expected.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

Two phone interviews for New York office. One with human resources internship head and other with manager. HR one was a simple screening and one with manager was behavioral. Got offer phone call 3 weeks after second interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq in May 2013.

Interview

Interview Details: First received a call from HR asking general questions about interests and earliest date available for joining if required. She then fixed a date for a call with Team Manager for a technical interview. The Manager was very nice and polite. After asking some basic Java questions and about my graduate project, he explained neatly about the team and the role I would be offered. He then confirmed on the call itself that I was being offered the internship and that the process will be taken forward by the HR.

The HR asked me to fill up the required forms and email them to her, which I did duly on time. This is the problem started. Since I didn't get even a confirmation of receipt of my forms, I emailed her about the same, to which she replied after a week. After almost 2 weeks since I didn't hear back from her, I emailed her again. In the 3 weeks after these 2 weeks, I sent the HR multiple emails and even left voice messages, but she didn't give any update on my application process. When I contacted the Team Manager, he told me that he cannot do anything unless the HR gives some sort of confirmation (or worst case, at least a rejection).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New Delhi) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face. Met the team who I may potentially be working with as well as HR and manager. Was a fast process highlighting what they were looking for and what skills they wanted.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2018.

Interview

Smooth
    it takes only around 15 mins
    talk with the hr there
    then ask basic question about company and myself
    but I think it will be better if it is a phone one

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in January 2017.

Interview

First it was an online test in java, 70 minutes and 20 questions? It was fairly easy. And then it came the interview at the company. It was a whole day interview, several departments.

Interview Questions

• What is your coding experience in java?
      What do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Did you have experience with data?
      What do you know about the financial market?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2015.

Interview

2 telephone calls with human resources both very casual just getting to know me, my interests. Then 1 telephone call with BA teams members, run through your resume, skills, why you're interested in the position (Nothing too technical) and then 1 face-to-face interview with BA seniors. This was a bit more technical, some brain teaser questions followed by demonstrating your skills on Microsoft excel.

Interview Questions

• Use excel to solve this problem   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.