Nasdaq Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 1 May 2019

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

The interview is all around my personal background, past experience and the technologies that I have been using. Also includes some possible future directions of extensions of those projects. They ask about personal interest and career goal as well.

Interview Questions

• What are the project that you are most proud of and describe in detail.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nasdaq

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq in January 2018.

Interview

Did the first round of phone interview months after i applied. The lady on the phone was very friendly and easy to talk to. I was told ill have some update in 2 weeks. It has been over a months of so and I'm still awaiting taresponse.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2018.

Interview

Applied for a Summer internship. Phone interview with an HR manager a few months ago. Some basic questions like "Why do you want to work at NASDAQ? What experience have you had? Walk me through your resume." No contact since then, it has been 3 months. Nobody has reached out. I am hoping that they do!

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Simple, all behavioral.

Went through 3 rounds. 2 months passed between 2nd to 3rd round. Applied through WayUp. Read through my resume. Talked about job experience and why it relates. They were very nice and kind. Received a phone call when I received the offer.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

I applied through WayUp and a WayUp representative contacted me about a phone-screen. I scheduled a phone screen for the following week. It was brief, only about 10 minutes. She emailed me less than 24 hours later that I did not get the next interview.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you have either created or want to create?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.