Nasdaq Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New Delhi) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face. Met the team who I may potentially be working with as well as HR and manager. Was a fast process highlighting what they were looking for and what skills they wanted.

Software Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Bengaluru) in November 2019.

Interview

I interviewed as senior iOS developer. The interview process took 2 weeks. I was called for face 2 face interview on Nasdaq premises in Bangalore. I had 2 rounds of interview that day.
    First round was entirely iOS specific and second round was more from a architectural perspective and involved interesting puzzles to solve.
    Later I was interviewed on call by a senior manager about Application Security standpoint. And lastly a holistic HR round.

HR were very helpful and cooperative. Much appreciated.

Interview Questions

• iOS application Lifecycle, View controller Life cycle, closures, memory management, core data
      Design Patterns: Singleton, MVVM, Factory, Strategy   Answer Question
    • Deep dive in closures, GCD, sync/async Queues, serial/concurrent tasks, task cancellation etc   Answer Question
    • 25 horses, 5 tracks, minimum number of races to find fastest 3 horses   Answer Question
    • Designing system for a 100 story building with 8 elevators   Answer Question
    • Given a grid with weighted edges, find path from point A to B with least sum of weight. Next assume congestion on a specific point (weight changed dynamically) in that route and re calculate the route   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2018.

Interview

Easy. it was a daily standard process, the questions were very easy. Emphasis on technique.The hiring was very quick they told me on the spot how I performed answered.

Interview Questions

• How many petrol pumps in America?   1 Answer

Audit Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

three rounds with one round being very brief (HR). One technical and then the final interview with lead members in the team(behavioral + technical). the process was friendly and smooth with quick response from HR.

Interview Questions

• Questions on java oops concepts, SQL, web development, academic projects (in detail) and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Bengaluru).

Interview

1st technical round was telephonic, 2nd and 3rd were face to face - 3rd being managerial. The questions standard and quite logical. HR - Praislyn Golda was very kind and sensible, was a great host too.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2019.

Interview

Phone interview followed by tough Java online test. The phone interview was a regular HR interview with pretty standard questions. The Java test that followed was very difficult because of the time limits on each questions. It was a mix of answering language questions and writing code.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Bengaluru).

Interview

2 technical, managerial and hr round.
    Technical round for atleast 40 mins each and other rounds for about 20 mins.
    Nice and proper hiring process.
    Be calm and confident. Precisely describe your answers and be to the point while answer.
    It will be nice to have scenarios for basic concept asked

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

Fairly prompt. HR person confirmed details over phone. 20 min phone interview leading to in person discussion with hiring team which was bifurcated in interview and short practical exercises.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us how you will deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

It started with a phone interview. Next was two online examinations that aimed to assess your grit and resiliency. If you pass that, you go through the panel interview then the final interview with key stakeholder

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly personal questions during the phone interview. But for the panel, they had a mix of personal and technical questions--like you had to define and differentiate some terms. As long as you're confident with your technical knowledge, I believe you'll get through this. I wasn't so I didn't get an offer.   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in March 2016.

Interview

First I applied online. Then I received an email asking me to take an IQ Test. If that went well I took a test that looks at the ability to achieve tasks will under stress. The third was a Java developing test.
    After having past all three tests you get called to their office in Stockholm for three interviews with different managers.
    After the interview they did a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Nasdaq?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.