Nasdaq Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New Delhi) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face. Met the team who I may potentially be working with as well as HR and manager. Was a fast process highlighting what they were looking for and what skills they wanted.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Bengaluru).

Interview

1st technical round was telephonic, 2nd and 3rd were face to face - 3rd being managerial. The questions standard and quite logical. HR - Praislyn Golda was very kind and sensible, was a great host too.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2019.

Interview

Phone interview followed by tough Java online test. The phone interview was a regular HR interview with pretty standard questions. The Java test that followed was very difficult because of the time limits on each questions. It was a mix of answering language questions and writing code.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Bengaluru).

Interview

2 technical, managerial and hr round.
    Technical round for atleast 40 mins each and other rounds for about 20 mins.
    Nice and proper hiring process.
    Be calm and confident. Precisely describe your answers and be to the point while answer.
    It will be nice to have scenarios for basic concept asked

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

Fairly prompt. HR person confirmed details over phone. 20 min phone interview leading to in person discussion with hiring team which was bifurcated in interview and short practical exercises.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us how you will deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

It started with a phone interview. Next was two online examinations that aimed to assess your grit and resiliency. If you pass that, you go through the panel interview then the final interview with key stakeholder

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly personal questions during the phone interview. But for the panel, they had a mix of personal and technical questions--like you had to define and differentiate some terms. As long as you're confident with your technical knowledge, I believe you'll get through this. I wasn't so I didn't get an offer.   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in March 2016.

Interview

First I applied online. Then I received an email asking me to take an IQ Test. If that went well I took a test that looks at the ability to achieve tasks will under stress. The third was a Java developing test.
    After having past all three tests you get called to their office in Stockholm for three interviews with different managers.
    After the interview they did a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Nasdaq?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Rockville, MD (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and one on one with Senior Management. Also answered questions about work ethics and best work practices for me. Answered questions to describe what type of Microsoft Office products I used in previous positions. They wanted to know how experienced I was in using Excel and Pivotal table. This was a primary responsibility and expectation for position.

Interview Questions

• Resume Review and previous Job description. Brief summary of work duties on each position. Reviewed Technical Skill Set and Soft Skills which would be beneficial to current position.   1 Answer

Talent Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

2 rounds to thorough interview process. First a phone interview and next an in person. was grilled extensively. The first round was for 30 mins and the second round was for 1 hour with discussion on my background.

Interview Questions

• How did you create the Employee Engagement Survey in your previous organization?   Answer Question

Testing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at NASDAQ omx Sydney, HR is unresponsive who did not let me know about the result of interview, if you are have other options then NASDAQ isn't the place for you. Never have i seen such an unresponsive HR who does not respond to my email or call. To the management the interviewee has invested time and effort in reaching out and coming to you to interview the least you can do is let them know weather its a yes or no. Did not expect such a treatment.

Interview Questions

Nasdaq Response

30 Jun 2016 – VP Global Talent Management

Thank you for your comments. At Nasdaq we take the candidate experience very seriously and we apologize for our unresponsiveness.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.