Nasdaq Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.8

Compliance Analyst Position Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume online and received an email from the recruiter for an interview. Meet with the HR representative, then an associate and finally the manager. The HR associate asked the more typical interview questions - what are you looking for in a job, why did you apply, what is your expected salary? The other two interviews were more personal and I was encouraged to ask specific questions about the position.

Interview Questions

Interview

Ask about career development go through my résumé

Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was very thorough, both to test subject matter expertise as well as personality. Met with the entire team as well as the management and up to 2 levels above the hiring manager. HR was not as clear about the position, so meeting all the people (which seemed like a lot at first) was good. Helped understand the job and the personalities better.

Received another offer that was more lucrative as well as more in line with what I wanted

Software Summer Interview

Interview

HR phone interview followed by on-site HR and technical interviews, followed by a team interview. Interviews lasted for about 30 minutes each. Had a response within 2 weeks of applying.

Data Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Easy. First I had a phone screen and then I was called on site. It was a friendly atmosphere. They tested some of my technical skills and some behavioral skills.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

I applied online and within a few days I received an email from a recruitrer in PA, (the job was in NY) requesting a phone interview with me and requested my availability for the next week. When I replied back a couple of hours later, no response back. I followed up a few days later, never heard back.

Interview Questions

Nasdaq Response

15 May 2018 – HR Representative

I’m very sorry that this was your experience, and my sincerest apologies you never heard back from our team. Candidate Experience is incredibly important to us, so we appreciate you raising this... More

Advisory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

First was a phone interview with someone from the HR. Was asked basic questions, nothing difficult or technical. After a few days, I was invited to a one day hiring process at their office. It was a panel interview which took more or less half an hour. They asked pretty basic questions again, mostly based on your resume. Nothing technical, basically nothing hard to answer. I got an offer the next day. Note: Their hiring process is probably one of the easiest you'll ever encounter. Ever.

Interview Questions

Honestly, I wasn't sold to the job. I figured it wouldn't help me much considering where I want my career to go in the long run. Also, salary offered was pretty average. Expected more from them.

Advisory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2017.

Interview

A phone interview was scheduled by the hr recruiter through text. The phone call lasted about 30 minutes where I was asked routine hr interview questions (knowledge of company, strengths and weaknesses, et al.). They also asked about logistics, how far you live from the office and how you will be able to come to work every day. At the end, they ask for you expected salary for the role, which you should have done your research on prior to the interview. The next step is an in-person interview with the hiring manager.

SummerGlobal Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Round 1: Phone screening round with HR went smooth and was told that I would be contacted in 2 weeks. It's been over a month and there is no update yet which clearly shows lack of professionalism.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Vilnius (Lithuania)).

Interview

Applied through local online platform, immediately after that I have received role-related assignment. After completing it and sending it back, no one contacted me for about 2-3 months, I thought I was not selected. But after that time they called me and invited for an interview. Interview was not difficult, more related to soft skills, but contained some simple technical questions too. After 2-3 weeks I have received a call informing I was selected.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.