Nasdaq Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.8

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2018.

Interview

Easy. it was a daily standard process, the questions were very easy. Emphasis on technique.The hiring was very quick they told me on the spot how I performed answered.

Interview Questions

• How many petrol pumps in America?   1 Answer

Audit Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

three rounds with one round being very brief (HR). One technical and then the final interview with lead members in the team(behavioral + technical). the process was friendly and smooth with quick response from HR.

Interview Questions

• Questions on java oops concepts, SQL, web development, academic projects (in detail) and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Fairly streamlined. The office and individuals were very welcoming and polite. There was a little back and forth when negotiating start date and salary but that was really the extent of it.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Had several rounds of interviews - from immediate boss, several managers and C-suite. The interviews were done by groups based on the different business units and also the C-suite exec who runs the business. So very thorough

Interview Questions

• They asked about interest and knowledge of exchanges, though they did not make that a criteria   Answer Question

Interview

Two rounds of interview , one is telephonic which involved pure technical discussion, Next round was direct face to face discussion which was pure technical which tested in depth knowledge. Third was managerial roundand fourthwas HR discussion

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in December 2018.

Interview

I had one telephone interview with an HR and then one interview with the same HR and the person who's role I was applying for. Overall it felt okay but they still chose another person - and I got to know this when I emailed the HR to ask for feedback.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background, working in the same position and a question "where do you see yourself in 5 years"   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was behavioural with a panel of 2 interviewees. Questions were all job-related and it was relaxed atmosphere. Nothing too technical and the interviewees were polite and pleasant to talk to.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

I applied through WayUp and a WayUp representative contacted me about a phone-screen. I scheduled a phone screen for the following week. It was brief, only about 10 minutes. She emailed me less than 24 hours later that I did not get the next interview.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you have either created or want to create?   Answer Question

Strategic Capital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

3 Rounds. First and second were behavioral & with HR. Didn't hear back for at least 2 months, I believe the HR person helping me along had quit. Final interview was with two people from the team.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Bengaluru).

Interview

1st technical round was telephonic, 2nd and 3rd were face to face - 3rd being managerial. The questions standard and quite logical. HR - Praislyn Golda was very kind and sensible, was a great host too.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.