Nasdaq Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 May 2019

2.8

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in December 2018.

Interview

I had one telephone interview with an HR and then one interview with the same HR and the person who's role I was applying for. Overall it felt okay but they still chose another person - and I got to know this when I emailed the HR to ask for feedback.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background, working in the same position and a question "where do you see yourself in 5 years"   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was behavioural with a panel of 2 interviewees. Questions were all job-related and it was relaxed atmosphere. Nothing too technical and the interviewees were polite and pleasant to talk to.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

I applied through WayUp and a WayUp representative contacted me about a phone-screen. I scheduled a phone screen for the following week. It was brief, only about 10 minutes. She emailed me less than 24 hours later that I did not get the next interview.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you have either created or want to create?   Answer Question

Strategic Capital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

3 Rounds. First and second were behavioral & with HR. Didn't hear back for at least 2 months, I believe the HR person helping me along had quit. Final interview was with two people from the team.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Bengaluru).

Interview

1st technical round was telephonic, 2nd and 3rd were face to face - 3rd being managerial. The questions standard and quite logical. HR - Praislyn Golda was very kind and sensible, was a great host too.

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Got to final stage of interview process - Was an easy interview but declined the offer. Pay was to low and hours were to high to make it worth it. I enjoyed the people I met and the company has a lot to offer - but did not give exactly what I was looking for.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

1 Telephonic, 2 Face to Face discussions (1- Tech Lead and 1- Manager) and Last Video Conference - Onsite Manager and process was pretty quick but decision part took time

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2019.

Interview

Phone interview followed by tough Java online test. The phone interview was a regular HR interview with pretty standard questions. The Java test that followed was very difficult because of the time limits on each questions. It was a mix of answering language questions and writing code.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2019.

Interview

Applied through Wayup, first was phone screen basic and easy. the second one was with the senior manager from Nasdaq. The second was more about to know me regarding my CV and was told more about the project in detail. Currently waiting for the third interview.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2019.

Interview

Like what other people have said, they lack professionalism. Waited for several months to get a second round interview with the hiring manager. After a few weeks, I followed up with the recruiter and received no responses. I wouldn’t be so disappointed if they had the decency to send a rejection letter.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.