Nasdaq Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Simple, all behavioral.

Went through 3 rounds. 2 months passed between 2nd to 3rd round. Applied through WayUp. Read through my resume. Talked about job experience and why it relates. They were very nice and kind. Received a phone call when I received the offer.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online sometime in September and the process itself did not end until February. I repeatedly reached out for a timeline and the company was consistently unable to provide one. During my final round interview, the people interviewing me asked me to read them the job description they were interviewing me for because they were not familiar with it. However, the interview questions themselves were not extremely unexpected or challenging. The process consisted of 3 phone interviews.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2019.

Interview

Like what other people have said, they lack professionalism. Waited for several months to get a second round interview with the hiring manager. After a few weeks, I followed up with the recruiter and received no responses. I wouldn’t be so disappointed if they had the decency to send a rejection letter.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2019.

Interview

Applied through Wayup, first was phone screen basic and easy. the second one was with the senior manager from Nasdaq. The second was more about to know me regarding my CV and was told more about the project in detail. Currently waiting for the third interview.

Global Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2019.

Interview

I went through a phone screen with a third party agent, then a Nasdaq recruiter called me for a second interview to know more about me. Then, they match you up with a position they believe you fit best in, and will update you if a hiring manager is attracted to your resume. Then for the third and final interview, the hiring manager for the specific position will interview you.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview.
    Phone interview is an hour long typically. In person interview is 3+ hours. The interview consisted of personality and technical questions. The technical questions were tough but answerable as long as you know what you are going in for.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of Java?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

First step was a recruiter called me out of the blue asking me what I knew about the company, where I worked now, etc. Recruiter set up a phone interview with the manager that interview went well and the manager requested an in person interview in the SF office. The in person interview was pretty disorganized it seemed the manager just needed someone there ASAP and wouldn't be training or on boarding them. The entire interview just consisted of me asking questions about the role he had no more than 2 questions for me. He then went to bring two people off the floor who answered some questions but were unprepared then he went back and grabbed a third person who basically just talked to me about nothing. At this point I was fed up I had told them I would need a response about the job ASAP because I had given another company a tentative acceptance. They said I would hear back the same day after a few hours. A few hours go by and no one calls. A few days go by and no one reaches out. A month later and I never heard back. At this point I've already accepted the other job but I was furious that they never reached back out. The recruiter was the only professional one throughout and even he didn't email. Save your time and find something better the Bay area is full of much better financial tech companies. NASDAQ had a run down office, no coffee machine much less snacks in the kitchen and the employees admitted that there was no team morale or diversity.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview consisted of initial phone screening followed by 2 phone interviews with members of the team I'd be working with. Mostly behavioral with some technical gauging if I had a relevant skill set for the position.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have conducting data analysis, what technical skills do you have that are relevant to this position?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

I applied online and within a few days I received an email from a recruitrer in PA, (the job was in NY) requesting a phone interview with me and requested my availability for the next week. When I replied back a couple of hours later, no response back. I followed up a few days later, never heard back.

Interview Questions

Nasdaq Response

15 May 2018 – HR Representative

I’m very sorry that this was your experience, and my sincerest apologies you never heard back from our team. Candidate Experience is incredibly important to us, so we appreciate you raising this issue so we can address this moving forward. We have relayed your feedback to our team and will keep this in mind as we continue to improve and refine our candidate experience and communications.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Lakewood, CO (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview had 3 stages. The first was about Java, then about big data, and finally with management. I didn't meet all the criteria for the position but believed there would be an opportunity to learn. It was really a waste of time since it took 2 weeks to finally be rejected after an onsite interview. If there was a specific requirement for the position that I didn't have than it would have been better to reject my resume.

Interview Questions

• Questions about which big data technologies I have used.   Answer Question