Nasdaq Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2018.

Interview

Applied for a Summer internship. Phone interview with an HR manager a few months ago. Some basic questions like "Why do you want to work at NASDAQ? What experience have you had? Walk me through your resume." No contact since then, it has been 3 months. Nobody has reached out. I am hoping that they do!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Lakewood, CO (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview had 3 stages. The first was about Java, then about big data, and finally with management. I didn't meet all the criteria for the position but believed there would be an opportunity to learn. It was really a waste of time since it took 2 weeks to finally be rejected after an onsite interview. If there was a specific requirement for the position that I didn't have than it would have been better to reject my resume.

Interview Questions

• Questions about which big data technologies I have used.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Vilnius (Lithuania)) in April 2017.

Interview

Exercise sheet(Interesting and logical questions, do not require a lot of knowledge) had to do it in a week. It was followed by screening interview(typical, questions about how you work in a team and etc.). Technical interview (With two Senior QA testers).

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Mysore) in June 2014.

Interview

It was an in Campus interview, first they had a written test having logical and reasoning questions, followed by group Discussion and then 1:1 interview. ended with HR round. The panel was quite supportive and i enjoyed the face to face round alot.

Interview Questions

• My hobbies and who is my role model   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2018.

Interview

After a phone screening, I had a one-site interview with the hiring manager. The whole interview took one hour and a little bit more. They are very friendly and the whole process is relaxing.

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest challenge after you get the position?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

Had a one day hiring.
    Phone Interview then Panel Interview where all the managers/heads ask you a variety of questions. It was a very fast process where someone from HR calls you and they invite you to the office for an interview. Since it is a panel interview, it is much faster given that you dont need to jump from one person to another and have to be in the office for the whole day. Took about 30-60 mins max.

Pay is low though. Average.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your family.
      Strengths & weaknesses.
      Challenges you faced and how you overcame it.
      What is your opinion on monotonous work and sitting in front of the computer everyday?
      What books do you read? News?   Answer Question

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nasdaq (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was an in-person interview with a Senior Director. The interview began with "walk me through your CV" and some specific questions on analytics based projects. Some additional questions include Why Nasdaq?, motivations for looking for a new role etc. The interviewer was very professional and explained about the role and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• How do translate business needs to technical requirements?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions for Product Management. Mostly they seemed to be looking for fit and someone who was geniunely interested in the position. Just show that you are really passionate and make sure to look at the Nasdaq stock on the day of the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

Two phone interviews for New York office. One with human resources internship head and other with manager. HR one was a simple screening and one with manager was behavioral. Got offer phone call 3 weeks after second interview.

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

Was already working here and applied internally

Exam> Interview with HR>Team Manager

There is a technical part of the exam but overall its more about the personality and attitude of the person