Nasdaq Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 May 2019

2.8

Sort:

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nasdaq in April 2014.

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by an in-person interview with the manager of the division applied for. Questions were mostly behavioral with an additional focus on sales experience. A few questions around the suite of enterprise software products that Nasdaq offers.

NOC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

Nothing really technical it was mostly personal questions that were aimed at finding out whether or not you would be able to work on a team and handle a lot of amounts of stress.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot connectivity from a client to a hosted application here?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

5 stages of interview : Done by senior developer to upper management level.
    Stages : HR Interview, Technical Interview, Skills Interview, Regional head interview, Manager's Interview. Technical interview was most difficult one and if you pass that then you are good to go.

Interview Questions

• Explain the difficult situation where you had to overcome many issues and to solve the issue within time limit.   Answer Question

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Very weird experience. Had six interviews. HR, Hiring Manager (supervisor of this position - phone and in-person), VP of Global Mktg. and CMO (in -person) - including an intensive homework assignment and presentation given. They professed extreme interest and then boom! Radio-silence for 2-1/2 mo. This after being told they would get back to me in a couple of days. Checked in before the holidays and told that with vacations etc. it was being pushed until after the first of the year. Periodic check-ins after the holidays were either not answered or I was told "we should know more by next week," "we should know more in a few days and you are one of the top candidates" "sorry for the delay but we'll know Wed. but you are one of the final three candidates." This over a period of months.

A couple of weeks would pass before I would check in again to try and get any sort of idea of what was going on. Last check-in I said I was very confused by the delay and just need to know something since I have other jobs that I'm interviewing for etc. and need to know if this is in play. The response was even weirder. "I'm told that the job is on temporary hold and you were one of the top candidates but they are exploring making an offer to someone else. Don't turn down any other offers because of our delays. But I'll know for sure by next week." Is the job on hold or are they offering it to someone else??" It was a HUGE cluster. Still is. Makes me not want to work there if they can't even manage a hiring process.

The CMO was excellent and has a great vision for the company's marketing future and the VP of Global Marketing also seemed very forward thinking. The HR guy was very nice and obviously managing something shady going on with the process. The hiring manager was very odd. Didn't really want to go through my work and would only vaguely answer what deliverables the department generated. Such a disappointment. This position has great potential but I'm afraid won't go anywhere due to a log jam in the org. chart.

Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq in October 2014.

Interview

I approached the interview excited about the opportunity and left very disappointed. The hiring manager was very smug and asked irrelevant questions. He was evasive to my questions about what deliverables the department creates. I was told to bring my portfolio to the interview. When I tried to show him my work, he said he already saw enough of my work online. He informed me of his plans to let some current designers go just because they've worked there for awhile and he wants fresh talent. This place clearly doesn't value their people. I left confident that this isn't a good place to work.

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Rockville, MD (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was in a conference room with all of the Supervisors in Accounting. At the time, it was 6 people questioning you about your resume. It was very intimidating at first, but if you remain calm, you'll get through it. Smile and be confident in your answers and things will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Can you work overtime? Are you able to work with a team or do you prefer to work alone? What are you strengths? Give an example of which you made a mistake and how it was corrected.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2013.

Interview

Asked basic questions anyone should be expecting on an interview, like how the business is structured - what would be things you can improve here etc, I had a good overall exp.

ERP Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (San Antonio, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

HR will contact you and give details on who is going to interview you.
    The manager and his boss will then interview you.
    They will ask how knowledgeable you are in the ERP they are using, how you know about the company etc

Softwa Interview

Interview

Initial phone screening by an internal recruiter, phone screening by hiring manager, plus on-sight interview. Asked multiple questions repeatedly and about topics which I already said I had no experience.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with <some topic I already said with which I had no expereince>.   Answer Question

Data Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Easy. First I had a phone screen and then I was called on site. It was a friendly atmosphere. They tested some of my technical skills and some behavioral skills.