Nasdaq Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.8

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

The first round interview was with HR. This interview was pretty easy, mostly behavioral questions but also wanted to know how much I knew about the markets and how much I followed the markets on a day to day basis. I was then scheduled an in person interview via email from HR. This interview was mostly based on my prior experience and what I've done in the past for previous employers.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions for Product Management. Mostly they seemed to be looking for fit and someone who was geniunely interested in the position. Just show that you are really passionate and make sure to look at the Nasdaq stock on the day of the interview.

Junior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The H.R called me for an interview. First, they asked about my salary expectations and after some emails, I answered. Then it was time for my interview. I did 2 interviews back-to-back. The hiring managers were friendly and the questions were pretty standard

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed over phone and the process was pleasant. It was really laid back and the interviewer was nice as well. He was very patient and listened to everything I had to said without cutting me off. He also provided his own stories/feedback so it was more conversational.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2016.

Interview

Phone call with HR and then a phone call with a hiring manager. They are looking to see if you meet the Nasdaq fit or not. Interview questions are very basic, "walk me through your resume" or "tell me about Nasdaq" etc.

Systems Operations/Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied via a referral and was notified by email that I would receive a phone interview. The interviewer had a heavy accent, was very confused by the questions he was asking, and very hard to understand overall.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any minors or majors not listed on your resume?   Answer Question
    • What language would you say you’re strongest in?   Answer Question
    • What are some projects you’ve worked on in your curriculum?   Answer Question
    • What do you want to get out of the internship and why are you interested in Nasdaq?   Answer Question
    • Some technical questions about our JIRA implementation, how was the back and front end coded.   1 Answer

Market Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Rockville, MD (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and then an in person interview. Both very straight forward, all behavioral questions. Just be out going and personable and be able to describe your experiences in a way that shows your skills are valuable to the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your last job experience?   1 Answer

Data Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Easy. First I had a phone screen and then I was called on site. It was a friendly atmosphere. They tested some of my technical skills and some behavioral skills.

ERP Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (San Antonio, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

HR will contact you and give details on who is going to interview you.
    The manager and his boss will then interview you.
    They will ask how knowledgeable you are in the ERP they are using, how you know about the company etc

Corporate Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Applied through campus listing. I had just one round on campus interview (1 hour long). Half technical coding questions, half behavioral. They were interested in my motivations behind pursuing my major and why I wanted to work in tech. All their questions started broad and then dug deeper. Overall, a great experience.

Interview Questions

• asked about my projects, why i was interested in quantitative things   Answer Question