Nasdaq Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nasdaq in April 2014.

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by an in-person interview with the manager of the division applied for. Questions were mostly behavioral with an additional focus on sales experience. A few questions around the suite of enterprise software products that Nasdaq offers.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2016.

Interview

Phone call with HR and then a phone call with a hiring manager. They are looking to see if you meet the Nasdaq fit or not. Interview questions are very basic, "walk me through your resume" or "tell me about Nasdaq" etc.

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nasdaq in November 2014.

Interview

It was a competitive process, we had to clear the written test with lot of case study kind of questions. Then we had to present our ideas on how we fit the role and how we will deliver the result and then the final interview with the board. It is exciting but they had the process defined clearly to avoid confusions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

After applying online, received an email from HR to schedule a phone interview - basic questions (walk me through your resume, why do you want to apply for this role, what compensation are you looking for, etc...)

After this, a team member from Manila will reach out to schedule an in-person interview. This was very inefficient - added more time, miscommunications, etc... There was no need to outsource this step.

In-person interview was great. Plenty of technical questions mixed in with behavioral questions.

After that the team member in Manila reached out again to schedule a follow-up interview with the team members.

Offer took 2 weeks to come through after the 2nd round in-person interview. Offer is contingent on a drug test, very thorough background check, and FBI fingerprint scans.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your skills would translate to this role? (specifics).   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Short 15 minute phones screening, followed by a 30 minute phone interview, then an in person "final" interview. Everyone was very friendly, interviews were more conversational than anything with a few very standard questions thrown in.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

The interview is all around my personal background, past experience and the technologies that I have been using. Also includes some possible future directions of extensions of those projects. They ask about personal interest and career goal as well.

Interview Questions

• What are the project that you are most proud of and describe in detail.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

5 stages of interview : Done by senior developer to upper management level.
    Stages : HR Interview, Technical Interview, Skills Interview, Regional head interview, Manager's Interview. Technical interview was most difficult one and if you pass that then you are good to go.

Interview Questions

• Explain the difficult situation where you had to overcome many issues and to solve the issue within time limit.   Answer Question

Network Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

It was a phone interview where the questions were behavioral as well as technical. I received an email inquiring about my availability for summer of 2017. There was only one round of phone interview with the Senior Network Director of Nasdaq

Interview Questions

• They were interested in my interests and whether they were aligned to the projects at the company   Answer Question

ERP Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (San Antonio, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

HR will contact you and give details on who is going to interview you.
    The manager and his boss will then interview you.
    They will ask how knowledgeable you are in the ERP they are using, how you know about the company etc

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Standard. Was interviewed by 2 other people as well as an assortment of other interviews (telephone, email questions). My main issue was with how long the entire process took (approximately 2 months for 2 roles).