Nasdaq Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

Had a one day hiring.
    Phone Interview then Panel Interview where all the managers/heads ask you a variety of questions. It was a very fast process where someone from HR calls you and they invite you to the office for an interview. Since it is a panel interview, it is much faster given that you dont need to jump from one person to another and have to be in the office for the whole day. Took about 30-60 mins max.

Pay is low though. Average.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your family.
      Strengths & weaknesses.
      Challenges you faced and how you overcame it.
      What is your opinion on monotonous work and sitting in front of the computer everyday?
      What books do you read? News?   Answer Question

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nasdaq (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was an in-person interview with a Senior Director. The interview began with "walk me through your CV" and some specific questions on analytics based projects. Some additional questions include Why Nasdaq?, motivations for looking for a new role etc. The interviewer was very professional and explained about the role and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• How do translate business needs to technical requirements?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions for Product Management. Mostly they seemed to be looking for fit and someone who was geniunely interested in the position. Just show that you are really passionate and make sure to look at the Nasdaq stock on the day of the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

Two phone interviews for New York office. One with human resources internship head and other with manager. HR one was a simple screening and one with manager was behavioral. Got offer phone call 3 weeks after second interview.

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

Was already working here and applied internally

Exam> Interview with HR>Team Manager

There is a technical part of the exam but overall its more about the personality and attitude of the person

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nasdaq in April 2014.

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by an in-person interview with the manager of the division applied for. Questions were mostly behavioral with an additional focus on sales experience. A few questions around the suite of enterprise software products that Nasdaq offers.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2016.

Interview

Phone call with HR and then a phone call with a hiring manager. They are looking to see if you meet the Nasdaq fit or not. Interview questions are very basic, "walk me through your resume" or "tell me about Nasdaq" etc.

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nasdaq in November 2014.

Interview

It was a competitive process, we had to clear the written test with lot of case study kind of questions. Then we had to present our ideas on how we fit the role and how we will deliver the result and then the final interview with the board. It is exciting but they had the process defined clearly to avoid confusions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq.

Interview

After applying online, received an email from HR to schedule a phone interview - basic questions (walk me through your resume, why do you want to apply for this role, what compensation are you looking for, etc...)

After this, a team member from Manila will reach out to schedule an in-person interview. This was very inefficient - added more time, miscommunications, etc... There was no need to outsource this step.

In-person interview was great. Plenty of technical questions mixed in with behavioral questions.

After that the team member in Manila reached out again to schedule a follow-up interview with the team members.

Offer took 2 weeks to come through after the 2nd round in-person interview. Offer is contingent on a drug test, very thorough background check, and FBI fingerprint scans.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your skills would translate to this role? (specifics).   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Short 15 minute phones screening, followed by a 30 minute phone interview, then an in person "final" interview. Everyone was very friendly, interviews were more conversational than anything with a few very standard questions thrown in.