Nasdaq Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nasdaq Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.4

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2019.

Interview

Like what other people have said, they lack professionalism. Waited for several months to get a second round interview with the hiring manager. After a few weeks, I followed up with the recruiter and received no responses. I wouldn’t be so disappointed if they had the decency to send a rejection letter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nasdaq

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2019.

Interview

Applied through Wayup, first was phone screen basic and easy. the second one was with the senior manager from Nasdaq. The second was more about to know me regarding my CV and was told more about the project in detail. Currently waiting for the third interview.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions for Product Management. Mostly they seemed to be looking for fit and someone who was geniunely interested in the position. Just show that you are really passionate and make sure to look at the Nasdaq stock on the day of the interview.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in April 2015.

Interview

1. There was a phone interview with HR asking general things about goals, reasons
    2. They emailed links with several online test that need to be completed. The tests tested you logical thinking.
    3. Depending on the the result an f2f interview is scheduled.

Interview Questions

• What are the reasons why you applied for this position?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Vilnius (Lithuania)).

Interview

Applied through local online platform, immediately after that I have received role-related assignment. After completing it and sending it back, no one contacted me for about 2-3 months, I thought I was not selected. But after that time they called me and invited for an interview. Interview was not difficult, more related to soft skills, but contained some simple technical questions too. After 2-3 weeks I have received a call informing I was selected.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

The HR in Philippine got back to me a month after my initial application, scheduled a technical interview with my future supervisor. The technical interview was about 40 mins long, followed by a hiring manager phone interview (not really an interview, more like a congratulation on getting the offer) and background check.

Interview Questions

• Q1. Please state the possible cause to this error in the system.
      Q2. Tell me about your project experience.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Interview

Gone through my personal background in a very conversational style. The VP didn't prepare any set questions but instead asked a lot of details in the CV. He was very opened to the interviewees in asking questions as well. The whole interview process is good to let them know you and as well as the other way around.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand about our business? What are your expectations in this internship ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.