NatWest Group Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at NatWest Group

3.1

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NatWest Group (London, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

Starts with a series of general ability tests. If you are successful, you will be asked to complete a video interview which asks a number of questions. If you are successful with this, you will be asked to go for further interviews/assessment. Video interviews asked generic questions.

Finance Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NatWest Group (London, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

First you apply, then the assessments have to be completed before being given a video interview and if you pass the video interview then you go onto the assessment centre at a later stage

Data and Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NatWest Group (London, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

As a result of the current pandemic, the interview process was done via pre-recorded videos. A question was asked, and then I was given 2 minutes to prepare my answer before it automatically started recording.

Interview Questions

• There was a question asking about a time where you had to learn something new and how you went about it.   Answer Question

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NatWest Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

Had initial tests which were relatively easy to complete. Then second stage is a video interview with six questions, two minute preparation and three minute answer time. Questions are a mix of skills based and hypothetical situations and how you would respond to them.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to quickly learn something new to be able to complete a task or activity?   1 Answer

Graduate Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NatWest Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

Online numerical and logical reasoning tests which if you passed where then followed by a video interview where you had to answer a series of questions that were prerecorded. These had to be completed 10 days of receipt of email.

Interview Questions

• Competency and scenario based questions to assess skills and attitudes   Answer Question

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NatWest Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

After passing the verbal reasoning, logical and numerical tests, there is a digital interview with several questions revolving around the job description and company values. Several sub-questions to each question. 120 seconds preparation for each question.

Front Office Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NatWest Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

Applied online in September 2020. Was invited to a video interview on the same day. The interview experience was reasonable. I am still waiting for their response after 2 months although the confirmation email stated I should receive feedback and a decision in a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Why Natwest and this role?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when someone asked you for assistance outside the parameters of your job. What did you do?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NatWest Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The hiring process included a online test round clearance of which led to an offline coding round which had 2 questions, candidates had a choice to write the code in C, C++ or Java. This was seconded with a interview round where a panel of two asked the questions mainly based upon your resume and the general grasp of an individual on coding and problem solving was tested.

Interview Questions

• Build an e-retail company from scratch and describe the steps that you might take in doing so   1 Answer

Structured Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NatWest Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Group exercise -- 5 people with 3 accessors, one-vs-one interview(ask 4 behavioral questions), written case(based on the case in the group exercise, you're given an ipad to write your answer, after that there was a 15 minute presentation, then 5 min Q&A)

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at NatWest Group (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

After completing situational and numerical tests, I was invited for a short video assessment that had seven questions; each question gave around two minutes to prepare before the recording started. Questions were purely competency-based.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a new idea you came up with to do a task differently   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.