National Australia Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at National Australia Bank

2.8

Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (New York, NY (US)) in January 2008.

Interview

Very effective

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smooth

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (New York, NY (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Very professional and straightforward first round where 2 individuals have a discussion with you about your background.

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with one of the more senior members of the team and then I was brought in for an in person interview to meet with a tax manager and the head of the finance department in NY.

Interview Questions

• What interested you about National Australia Bank?   1 Answer

Graduate Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got invited for video interview. They asked three questions. I will add them soon. Then I was invited to an assessment center in Docklands where we had group activity (banking related) then quick one on one interview

Interview Questions

• tell us about a challenge you faced and what actions did you take?   Answer Question

S&T Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at National Australia Bank.

Interview

On-campus recruiting. Then a final round.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much all fit questions. Name 3 people (dead or alive) and not part of your family who you would like to have dinner with.   Answer Question

Entey Level Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Australia Bank in August 2016.

Interview

Average experience. This is a video interview. I just access into the website, open the page which provided by the email the sent to me and process the questions posted automatically generated by the website. The questions there are not very difficult, they just focus on why do you choose NAB. The whole range takes approx two weeks.

Direct Campaign Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I am through to the assessment stage, after video interview... Please answer my question about the next stage
    There were initial rounds of Psychometric and Analytical reasoning followed by video interview

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (New York, NY (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Pretty standard although the people in Sydney took a long time to get the paperwork going. New york is defenitely an outpost and not critical to the overall strategy. The whole process took close to three months. As usual the local HR people are pretty useless.

Interview Questions

• Was all pretty standard. Nothing unusual. They didn't know what they were doing so didn't ask any difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

They tried to lowball you but there is defenitely room for negotiation.

Outbound Retention Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was not a traditional interview process.
    After a video interview, I went through a face-to-face group interaction . There were no direct questions made to me. Instead of direct questions, I went through a series of activities with the other group members. The process lasted for about 2hours, including a tour of the offices.

Paraplanner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Docklands (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (Docklands (Australia)) in October 2012.

Interview

Roughly 40 minute interview with the team leaders, standard interview questions, and a technical test (fairly easy) that goes for 30 minutes. The interviewers were very friendly, I felt that they genuinely want to get to know you. I felt comfortable. The overall process took about 3-4 weeks from when I applied.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.