Navigant Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 9 Apr 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Navigant

Negative33%
Neutral67%
Campus Recruiting100%
HardAverageEasy
Found 3 candidate interviews
Navigant
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant

Interview

Was invited in for an on-campus 30 min behavioral interview. The guy who interviewed me was an MD-PhD who had received his PhD at my institution in the subject in which I majored. He pressed me hard on technical questions about my research, but other than that, I thought it went well. Did not end up getting called back for the second round which I found surprising.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time that you were in a stressful situation at work. How did you remedy it? What has been your most meaningful leadership experience so far?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2016

Interview

1. Applied through college website 2. Passed the first round, Mostly behavioral, 3. They drill you very in-depth on your resume 4. Try to get some sort of statistics experience on your resume

Interview Questions
  • Who do you think you would get along with most at this office?
Navigant
Application

I interviewed at Navigant

Interview

Submitted resume through school's career portal and scheduled an interview. First round interview was with a partner and she was very friendly and pleasant, but was not invited for a second round. We mostly went through my resume and talked about work and leadership experience. The overall interview experience was positive but they were poor at getting back to me. I had to reach out to them after a month and a half to find out that I was not invited to the office.

Interview Questions
  • Structured behaviorial questions, not all that conversational. Tell me about a time... How would you adapt/react to this situation?

Popular Careers with Navigant Job Seekers