Navigant Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Navigant Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigant

2.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Phone screen, followed by a case interview at the University and afternoon interview in the company with a prepared presentation.

Until the interview at the company site, everything was going normally. We were asked to arrive around 1 pm. Got there 5 min before, to my surprise they were expecting us for lunch even though the invite was clear that we should arrive no more than 10 min earlier than 1 pm. I skipped eating as there would be a lot of talks in the afternoon.

After a bit of small talk and introductions, it was clear that no-one had ideas on where the interviews would take place, what would be the order and where we should leave our bags.

The interviews were basically quite confusing, besides the partner, 1/2 of the interviews was unclear what they would check on my performance.

After the interview, we had some time to talk to everyone and tour the office. Discussions were quite off-topic and people talking about how they were there mostly by accident and found the job interesting. It seemed like a random group of people, not a coherent company.

Did not get an offer, but wouldn't have accepted if I had one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Phone screen then in person. Gave us a case study during the in-person that was created by the client. Recruiter wouldn't give me that much info on the client or what after the project would look like. Was fairly straightforward. About 2-3 weeks.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Questions regarding relevant college experience, talk through solving problems, etc. Learn a lot about their business work streams: working primarily with financial institutions on CFPB regulations and FINRA regulatory compliance.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a client gets upset because a project is taking too long to complete? Do you deliver an unfinished product? How do you go about the situation?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Navigant (Boulder, CO (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The first round was a phone interview with a program director. He asked some standard interview questions but overall it was very casual and conversational. The second and final round was onsite, including a 15-20 min presentation on an analytical topic and two 45 minute interviews. It was fairly casual again; my 2nd interview was mostly conversational.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake in a group setting. How did you reconcile that mistake with the group members?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a positive group experience and a negative one. What did you learn?   Answer Question
    • "Working problem" -- a simple case problem meant to see how you go about solving a problem.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was easy and pretty calm. I first had a phone interview then interviewed with three other people (two on the same day and one on a different day) in a few days.

Consultant Interview

Interview

The company had a phone screen first then invited me to the office.
    I talked to three people in general. two senior managers and one partner
    People are very respectful and nice.

Interview Questions

• How do you maintain a good relationship with your client?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant in October 2019.

Interview

It was a rather straightforward Q&A with little room for more personable conversation. It went 15 min long which I took as a good sign. The interviewer seemed new to interviewing but was open to conversing after about 15 minutes.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview was a sham.this interview was an absolute joke. My two interviewer just mumbled and barely made sense. One of them did not even have the decency to tuck his shirt in. I shouslve seen the red flags

Consultant Interview

Interview

Tour of office and a few questions as to my interest in the company and position. Met with a few consultants and a few directors. Overall very good experience. Very friendly staff.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Contacted by HR for initial phone screening, scheduled first phone interview couple weeks later followed by an onsite interview. The interviewers are very friendly and eager for you to learn about the company.

Interview Questions

• Any difficult situations you have been in and how have you handled it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.