Navigant Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Navigant Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigant

2.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied and interviewed in April 2018 and was told by May that the job was on the line only if they signed with the client. June comes and they confirm I have a job but for the next three months HR STOPPED RESPONDING to me when I asked for start dates, emailed them about the opportunity, called them to confirm again. I ended up finding a better job but lost 4 months of interviewing/working opportunity because of this. I have NEVER had a company be as unprofessional. If you get an offer, BEWARE, BE WARY.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Had two phone interviews and an in-person interview with a case and a powerpoint presentation. Heard back three weeks after the final interview. Not too bad -- spent a lot of time preparing for the powerpoint presentation. They want to see how you think

Consultant Interview

Interview

I had Two phone screens and office interview for the final round. It Took almost 3 months to get an offer. Wish the process took shorter than what I went through

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Typical phone screen with HR followed by a super day with two senior members and a case.

This place is a complete joke.

I foolishly interviewed for Navigant in February and am yet to hear a decision. The reasoning? The firm is yet to review my performance [reminder: I interviewed in Febuary]. Thankfully, I took a position at a top-tier hedge fund and put this horrible experience behind me.

For prospects
    Glassdoor can be misleading. This review is not. I'm not the person who desperately needed a job and I would never waste my time writing this review unless I felt strongly about my opinion. Steer clear--you will pigeonhole yourself into an eternity of hell. If you have the skillset, and even if you don't, do not waste your time. You will have better exit-opportunities as shift-leader at Denny's.

For those "Think for myself" types:
    Although you may not have the same experience as I did, you would never [at least if your a career oriented person] want to work for a company like this. disorganized, unconcerned with its human capital, lack of interdepartmental communication, the list would go to the moon.

You get the picture: don't waste your time. If you do, may God bless you.

Interview Questions

• Why this role, Why Navigant, resume walk through.   1 Answer

Navigant Response

21 May 2018 – Senior Recruiter

We appreciate the candid feedback. We're sorry you did not have the best experience interviewing with Navigant. The Firm is constantly evolving and we will take into account your experience and... More

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

One phone interview, then a 5-hour in-office interview, which included giving a 30 minute presentation. It was comfortable and relatively casual, and worked to make me feel welcome and comfortable.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Navigant in February 2018.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview early December. I did not hear back from them until early February when they finally decided to set up an interview. The first interview was a 1:1 Skype interview. The interview took place 45 min before it was scheduled for which threw me off. The interviewer solely asked me behaviorly questions. I did not hear back for another 3 weeks when I finally found out I did not move further along in the process. The interview process and timing of contact was way to long. Interview itself was unorganized.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Contacted by HR for initial phone screening, scheduled first phone interview couple weeks later followed by an onsite interview. The interviewers are very friendly and eager for you to learn about the company.

Interview Questions

• Any difficult situations you have been in and how have you handled it   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Tour of office and a few questions as to my interest in the company and position. Met with a few consultants and a few directors. Overall very good experience. Very friendly staff.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

I got two phone interviews and no reply after the second one. The interview questions were not difficult, mostly behavioral questions. I waited several weeks before the first interview and between the first and the second interviews.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR, followed by onsite interview Super Day (~4 hours including 2 one-on-one interviews with senior members of the team, and a data analysis case study). The last round of the process is an online Excel test done at home.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions, college GPA (they wanted at least a 3.0) during the phone screen; behavioral and detailed resume questions at the onsite. Onsite also included questions about how much writing I did in each of my previous roles.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.