Navigant Energy Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Navigant Energy Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigant

Energy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

First interview was a brief 30 minute phone call with HR to learn more about my career interests. Second interview was another 30 minute phone call with a junior level staff member to discuss my background. Third round of interviews comprised of four 30 minute in-person interviews to discuss my background and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you know about Navigant? How do you handle high pressure situations? What are your excel/computer skills?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Energy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through college and heard back in less than a week. I interviewed at school. The interview was behavioral and fairly straight forward. I heard back within a week and set up a second round interview in DC. This consisted of 4 interviews with several higher ups, one was a managing director. The were several technical questions be it was still largely behavioral.

Interview Questions

• If you were told to look up data on appliances by many makers and create a table, how would you approach this task?   Answer Question

Energy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I first had an in-person interview on university campus. This was behavior. This was followed by office visit that consisted of 2 behavior 30-min interviews, 1 "technical" 30 min interview, and a 10-15 min presentation I had to give. The technical interview was focused around my general thought process when tackling a new problem.

Interview Questions

• How would you assess the air conditioning needs of a building?   Answer Question

Energy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruitment process. About two days after the position closed, got an email asking me to come in for an interview. Interviewer was a managing consultant at the Toronto office. Approximately 30 minutes, asked me questions about my background, what I had done in previous roles, what my skills and interests were, etc. Mostly questions about myself and my experience. Heard back three weeks later that I didn't move onto the next stage.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.