Find jobs for Energy Consultant

Navigant Energy Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 334 interviews

Employee Referral20%
Applied online20%
HardAverageEasy

Navigant

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a Navigant recruiter for a 20-minute screening. I felt like it went really well because we ended up talking for around 40 minutes. The recruiter was extremely nice, told me I was a great candidate and said he would contact me the following day to let me know if they had chosen to move forward with my application. He assured me that they likely would. He then just completely cut off contact and refused to respond to simple follow-up emails. I found the entire experience extremely frustrating and unprofessional especially because I spent a great deal of time preparing for the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something you know about the energy market
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC) in Jun 2019

Interview

Brief phone call with a recruiter followed by a 30 minute phone call with a hiring manager. Both interviews were mostly conversational and behavioral. Focus on situational questioning.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

7m

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

2,795

1092 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2018

Interview

I first had an in-person interview on university campus. This was behavior. This was followed by office visit that consisted of 2 behavior 30-min interviews, 1 "technical" 30 min interview, and a 10-15 min presentation I had to give. The technical interview was focused around my general thought process when tackling a new problem.

Interview Questions
  • How would you assess the air conditioning needs of a building?

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC)

Interview

First interview was a brief 30 minute phone call with HR to learn more about my career interests. Second interview was another 30 minute phone call with a junior level staff member to discuss my background. Third round of interviews comprised of four 30 minute in-person interviews to discuss my background and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you know about Navigant? How do you handle high pressure situations? What are your excel/computer skills?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC) in Sep 2015

Interview

I applied through college and heard back in less than a week. I interviewed at school. The interview was behavioral and fairly straight forward. I heard back within a week and set up a second round interview in DC. This consisted of 4 interviews with several higher ups, one was a managing director. The were several technical questions be it was still largely behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • If you were told to look up data on appliances by many makers and create a table, how would you approach this task?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2015

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruitment process. About two days after the position closed, got an email asking me to come in for an interview. Interviewer was a managing consultant at the Toronto office. Approximately 30 minutes, asked me questions about my background, what I had done in previous roles, what my skills and interests were, etc. Mostly questions about myself and my experience. Heard back three weeks later that I didn't move onto the next stage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed