Navigant Healthcare Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Navigant Healthcare Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigant

3.1

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

On-campus interview. One-to-one around half an hour. Interviewer was super kind. The whole process was not intensive but rather relaxed. Not a normal interview. There were no questions about 'tell me about yourself' or 'why consultant?'

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Navigant in October 2019.

Interview

Applied through campus hire program. First round was on campus, typical behavioral questions. I received a statement of interest request about a month later and had to write about which business unit I was most interested in join. Several weeks after, I received a superday invitation. Superday was 2 behavioral, 1 technical case (excel/PowerPoint), and 1 case.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

On campus Interview (30 minute behavioral interview) followed by superday in Chicago. Superday consisted of behavioral interviews and case interviews. There was also an excel test like most consulting firms do in interviews these days.

Interview Questions

• How do you tackle time management when a lot of projects come your way?   1 Answer

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Interview

They had an application process for getting the on campus interview. I applied online and was selected to do an on campus interview. First interview was about an 30-45 mins

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

About a two month process. After the first behavioral interview, which took place on my college campus, the second round came about a month later and it was a statement of interest question. A week later, they emailed saying I had made it to the 3rd and final round at the HQs in Chicago. It was a super day and consisted of 2 behavioral interviews and a case study/ conversation.

Interview Questions

• mostly behavior questions. Case study related to healthcare. They are focused on making sure you are the right fit for the company, in a cultural aspect, but also that you have problem solving skills and have real world sense.   Answer Question

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

The two things they look for is whether you are a cultural fit for Navigant and whether you have what it takes to do the job or learn how to do it.

Interview Questions

• Asked about times where you took advantage of an opportunity, where you faced hardship and overcame it. They also ask you a case question that was reflective of a previous project they had. The on-site interview was a short 2-hour super day with 3 interviews including the case   Answer Question

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

First Round: On-Campus behavioral interview
    Second Round: Case and behavioral interviews in their Chicago offices

Behavioral interviews are ver conversational, no trick questions. They just want to gauge your interest in the healthcare industry because if you start as a healthcare consultant in Navigant, you cannot switch to other industries.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through On Campus Recruiting system and got follow up first round HR phone interview several weeks later. Process moved a little quicker after that, as I had a 2nd round phone interview with a Senior Consultant from the office I was interviewing for. Got a call next day inviting me to their HQ (Chicago) for a final round. Consisted of four interviews; 1st w/ senior consultant, 2nd w/ associate director, 3rd w/ senior director and closing interview with HR (same HR as first round). Interviews were mainly behavioral but they won't hold back the technical questions if they don't think you're well suited for the job (ex: not having much healthcare on your resume). Followed up with an offer a week later. Overall, one of the better interview processes I've been a part of--shorter super day than usual which is nice.

Interview Questions

• -Why do you want to go into Healthcare Consulting? (I came from a Finance background).
      -Describe to me what Revenue Cycle Management is.
      -Are you okay with traveling 4 days a week?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Not bad at all, 30 min phone personality interview covering resume and involvement, then in office interview, 4 rounds, 1 case interview regarding the selection of a plan given a scenario. Next interviews were with increasing levels of consultants to talk about strengths and resume and why i fit at navigant/any questions

Interview Questions

• Health system experiencing this problem, pick solution A-D and explain why its the best.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly normal interview process. I applied through my college. I was interviewed on campus and then brought to their headquarters in Chicago. In Chicago I had interviews with 4 individuals of different levels throughout the company. They asked behavioral questions as well as gave me a case study. Overall, it was a great experience and I ended up receiving an offer. I had other offers to consider, but the company atmosphere and work was the most in line with my career goals.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.