Navigant Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Navigant Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigant

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy and relaxed. HR is not very prepared so receiving the yes or no on the offer took longer than expected and was then given a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Why does this specific practice within Navigant interest you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

The process consisted of a networking event the night before the interview, which was 2, 30-minute interviews. Four weeks later I learned that I did not receive an offer. The interview was for a technical consulting internship.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

2 Rounds: First round was through my university where I had one interview that was strictly behavioral. Pretty easy and standard questions. Second Round was a super day where they flew me to the office and had both behavioral and case interviews.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was really straight forward. There were no technical questions, it was just a 30 minute behavioral interview. I got along with my interviewer really well and heard back with an offer by the following week. I think they scan resumes before to see if you're qualified and use the interviewing process to determine if the candidate would fit in with the company's culture.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Ithaca, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

First interview on campus was entirely behavioral; 30 min in length and basically a resume review. Superday consisted of six 30 min interviews, mostly behavioral with a few case questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

Brief, behavioral questions, applied through university then had on campus interview. Brief, behavioral questions, applied through university then had on campus interview. Brief, behavioral questions, applied through university then had on campus interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied to the Life Sciences practice through an employee referral. My major in college is Political Economy and I had virtually no experience with Life Sciences; however, my knowledge of economics was sound. 1 case and a few easy behavior questions. No surprises. Straight forward interview. No need to stress folks!

Interview Questions

• Why Life Sciences?
      Tell me something you are interested in learning in this Internship?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant in January 2019.

Interview

Straightforward, asked to present one a topic of my choice to about 5-10 employees. Followed up with a conversation with 4 employees that was mainly behavioral. Finished in about an hour with nothing too high stress

Interview Questions

• Why Navigant? What makes you stand out from other applicants? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Initially applied through campus recruiting website and was called for a phone interview. Came down the next week for an office visit and interviewed there. The interview went well, but at the end the manager came in after I had already asked all of my questions to the team members.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had difficulty working in a team.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

My interview was great. My interviewer was actually one of my professors from school and I had worked with him previously so it was very relaxed. We discussed what projects he wanted an intern to work on over the summer and how the internship might further my own dissertation research. We also discussed how long it would be, the pay, etc.

Interview Questions

• I didn't think any of the questions were particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.