Navigant Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Navigant Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigant

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant in January 2019.

Interview

Straightforward, asked to present one a topic of my choice to about 5-10 employees. Followed up with a conversation with 4 employees that was mainly behavioral. Finished in about an hour with nothing too high stress

Interview Questions

• Why Navigant? What makes you stand out from other applicants? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Intern Interview

Interview

Brief, behavioral questions, applied through university then had on campus interview. Brief, behavioral questions, applied through university then had on campus interview. Brief, behavioral questions, applied through university then had on campus interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Boulder, CO (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy. Very straightforward, and quick hiring process. Felt like they knew who they wanted before the process started. This was in Boulder, CO. The internship lasted through the summer and no final offer was ever made.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

2 Rounds: First round was through my university where I had one interview that was strictly behavioral. Pretty easy and standard questions. Second Round was a super day where they flew me to the office and had both behavioral and case interviews.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Ithaca, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

First interview on campus was entirely behavioral; 30 min in length and basically a resume review. Superday consisted of six 30 min interviews, mostly behavioral with a few case questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

The process consisted of a networking event the night before the interview, which was 2, 30-minute interviews. Four weeks later I learned that I did not receive an offer. The interview was for a technical consulting internship.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy and relaxed. HR is not very prepared so receiving the yes or no on the offer took longer than expected and was then given a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Why does this specific practice within Navigant interest you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was really straight forward. There were no technical questions, it was just a 30 minute behavioral interview. I got along with my interviewer really well and heard back with an offer by the following week. I think they scan resumes before to see if you're qualified and use the interviewing process to determine if the candidate would fit in with the company's culture.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied to the Life Sciences practice through an employee referral. My major in college is Political Economy and I had virtually no experience with Life Sciences; however, my knowledge of economics was sound. 1 case and a few easy behavior questions. No surprises. Straight forward interview. No need to stress folks!

Interview Questions

• Why Life Sciences?
      Tell me something you are interested in learning in this Internship?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant in February 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews with upper-level staff. The interview questions were mostly behavioral or situation-based (i.e. tell me about a time when you were challenged..., etc.). Pretty laid back, but I would suggest having comprehensive answers prepared or at least being able to speak about all of your experiences at length.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were told to redo an assignment. How did you improve it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.