Navigant Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Navigant Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigant

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone interview request after two weeks. One week later, received an in-person interview request. It was a three hour interview with 5 different employees. Everyone I met was nice and would've been a joy to work with, as they seemed very professional and courteous.

I was told that I would know the results within one and a half weeks of the interview, and that the only way it would take the entire week and a half is if "everything went wrong." After receiving no information, I emailed them on the final day, and I was told that the process had still not finished and that I would be informed of when the process was finished.

Five weeks after the interview, I email them again. From what I was told, their "corporate team was supposed to reach out" to inform me that I didn't get the offer. Apparently they forgot about me, despite only being one of five people to reach the second stage of interviews according to them. Very nice people, but highly disrespectful of my time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I went through on campus recruiting, had an on-campus interview and in a few weeks was flow out to Chicago for a superday. From there, I had multiple in-person interviews and learned more about the company during a "fit" test.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied through college. On campus interview, with a very friendly senior consultant. Process lasted about 3 weeks. Basic interview questions: motivation, why would you like to work at Navigant? What are your past experiences in the Life Sciences? Walk me through your resume, ...

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

There were two rounds. All about behavioral questions. Second round was a super day, but it's enjoyable. They want someone whose computer skills are really big, but they won't ask any specific coding questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

It was only behavioral and went over your resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.