Navigant Consultant, Life Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Consultant, Life Sciences

Navigant Consultant, Life Sciences Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigant

Consultant, Life Sciences Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

A recruiter called me after applying online. We spoke for about 20 minutes. It has been over 2 weeks now and I still haven't heard if I'm invited to the next round. I'm not sure what is going on with that or how long to wait before giving up on them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Consultant, Life Sciences Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Basic fit interview questions during on-campus interview. Met with an Associate Director from the Life Sciences group in Boston. Was invited to the Boston office for onsite interview with multiple consultants and one managing director. Was assigned a presentation topic to present to two PhD, senior consultants.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when you worked in a team. What has prepared you to be a consultant?   Answer Question

Life Sciences Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Final round interview was in the NYC office. Consisted of one case study, 4 hour long behavioral interviews and one presentation for the recruiting committee.

Case study was pretty straight forward if you've done lots of practices.
    Behavioral interviews were also standard.
    Presentation required preparation beforehand. HR personnel will email a topic beforehand, and we had to create a 10 minute presentation before interview day.

Life Sciences Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Submitted the resume online, waited about two weeks, got a 40 mins phone interview on mostly biopharma questions and a few behavioral questions. Probably didn't move to the next round.

Interview Questions

• What's the recent biotech trend you care about?   1 Answer

Life Sciences Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

CV and cover letter screen, Phone interview with two associates from the company, In person assessment centre, with case study interview and two behavioural interviews in the office located in Bank

Interview Questions

• Why this job? Why Navigant? Why consulting? In the assessment center, they had a case study and a behavioural intervier   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.