Navigant Legal Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Navigant Legal Technology Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigant

2.0

Legal Technology Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

2 30 minute interviews that were straightforward. behavioral questions. why do you want this job blah blah the next week i received a 10 minute phone call asking purely administrative questions. she said offers are going out this week. seemed like i was getting an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Legal Technology Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was very informal, run through the resume, conversational atmosphere, asked why Navigant in comparison to other consulting firms, no technical questions, one interview and then received offer a couple weeks after

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you worked as team and encountered a dificulty, and how did you solve the issue?   Answer Question

Legal Technology Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Mostly behavioral in nature, a few technical questions. The interview was relatively straightforward and conversational. One on campus interview and a super day. Mostly to get to know you.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.