Navigant Life Sciences Advisory Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Navigant Life Sciences Advisory Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigant

3.3

Life Sciences Advisory Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant in October 2014.

Interview

Terrible on-campus recruiting experience. Before my interview, they emailed me last minute to change my interview time. In the first minutes of my interview, my interviewer told me he hadn't even read my resume yet. Throughout, he seemed completely insincere and condescending. It really seemed like he was interviewing me because his company obligated him to do so. Overall, it was a very poor experience.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions, but my interviewer tried to make them seem more difficult to answer than they actually were by phrasing oddly   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Life Sciences Advisory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round of interviews was a 15-30 min behavioral screen. Second round was on-site consisting of five 40 minute 1 on 1 interviews with different members of the team. One of the interviews was a case presentation we were given prior to the on-site visit. They asked a variety of different situational and behavioral interview questions.

Consultant, Life Sciences Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Berkeley, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to the information session Navigant Consulting held at our university and applied through the university's career website. A few days after the application deadline, I was invited for an interview on campus. Each interview slot was 30 minutes long.
    I heard back from the recruiting coordinator about 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you choosing consulting?
      Why are you choosing Navigant Consulting specifically?

The interviewer only asked behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.