Find jobs for Life Sciences Advisory Consultant

Navigant Life Sciences Advisory Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 334 interviews

Interviews at Navigant

Positive67%
Negative33%
Campus Recruiting100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2016

Interview

First round of interviews was a 15-30 min behavioral screen. Second round was on-site consisting of five 40 minute 1 on 1 interviews with different members of the team. One of the interviews was a case presentation we were given prior to the on-site visit. They asked a variety of different situational and behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • What are the qualities of a good leader?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Berkeley, CA) in Feb 2015

Interview

I went to the information session Navigant Consulting held at our university and applied through the university's career website. A few days after the application deadline, I was invited for an interview on campus. Each interview slot was 30 minutes long. I heard back from the recruiting coordinator about 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you choosing consulting? Why are you choosing Navigant Consulting specifically? The interviewer only asked behavioral interview questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

9m

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

2,844

1096 Comments

Join the conversation on

Navigant

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant in Oct 2014

Interview

Terrible on-campus recruiting experience. Before my interview, they emailed me last minute to change my interview time. In the first minutes of my interview, my interviewer told me he hadn't even read my resume yet. Throughout, he seemed completely insincere and condescending. It really seemed like he was interviewing me because his company obligated him to do so. Overall, it was a very poor experience.

Interview Questions
  • Typical behavioral questions, but my interviewer tried to make them seem more difficult to answer than they actually were by phrasing oddly
Be the first to find this interview helpful