Navigant Life Sciences Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 5 Sep 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 334 interviews

Campus Recruiting25%
Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy

Navigant

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Navigant

Interview

Submitted the resume online, waited about two weeks, got a 40 mins phone interview on mostly biopharma questions and a few behavioral questions. Probably didn't move to the next round.

Interview Questions
  • What's the recent biotech trend you care about?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Boston, MA) in Sep 2015

Interview

Basic fit interview questions during on-campus interview. Met with an Associate Director from the Life Sciences group in Boston. Was invited to the Boston office for onsite interview with multiple consultants and one managing director. Was assigned a presentation topic to present to two PhD, senior consultants.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an experience when you worked in a team. What has prepared you to be a consultant?
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Phoenix, AZ) in Jul 2015

Interview

A recruiter called me after applying online. We spoke for about 20 minutes. It has been over 2 weeks now and I still haven't heard if I'm invited to the next round. I'm not sure what is going on with that or how long to wait before giving up on them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY)

Interview

Final round interview was in the NYC office. Consisted of one case study, 4 hour long behavioral interviews and one presentation for the recruiting committee. Case study was pretty straight forward if you've done lots of practices. Behavioral interviews were also standard. Presentation required preparation beforehand. HR personnel will email a topic beforehand, and we had to create a 10 minute presentation before interview day.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed