Navigant Patient Account Representative Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jul 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 334 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Navigant

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Navigant (Lewisville, TX) in Jul 2018

Interview

Applied online and two days later i received a called HR. Had the phone interview then 3 days later went in for the in-person interview. The interview itself was pretty easy. They asked me a few situation questions regarding claims and they went over what the job intels. 2 Days after the that, I was offered the Job.

Interview Questions
  • What does COB mean?
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Navigant

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant (Lewisville, TX) in Sep 2015

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted within a week. Had a brief phone interview, and a next day face to face interview was setup. When I arrived I was informed by the receptionist (by the way who was extremely rude and unprofessional), that I had to complete 2 test on the computer, (which The recruiter didn't informed me about when the phone screen was conducted). The testing took about 25-30 mins to be completed. FYI- you will NOT be placed in a quiet area when taking the test. I was placed right next to an employee whose phone was ringing off the hook, and her and several other employees were laughing, chatting, etc... It was very inappropriate and unprofessional of them not to have a designated room for testing. Upon completing the testing, I met with 2 supervisors for the face to face...

Interview Questions
  • 1st thing they asked was, "have you ever worked at a job where you were placed on a productivity/metric system?" They never asked any behavioral or formal interview questions. It felt as if they were digging and fishing to know if you would be able to meet quotas/goals. They didn't care anything about skills/background, or what you can bring to the team to help improve processes, etc...I was very disappointed. I knew right then this wasn't the company that cared about their employees.... After all the negative and unprofessional encounters I had, I wasn't looking or expecting a job offer upon the completion of the interview . If I did, I wouldn't have wasted my time and talent working there.
10 people found this interview helpful