Navigant Summer Interview Questions

Updated 11 Apr 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 334 interviews

Applied online20%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Navigant

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant

Interview

30 minute phone interview with 3 employees. It was a pleasant experience. The interview was basically running through your CV and past skills with a few behavioural questions questions at the end.

Interview Questions
  • What attracted you to consultancy?
    Answer Question

Navigant

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navigant in Oct 2018

Interview

I applied through my online job board and was selected for a first round behavioral interview. It was a one-on-one interview and fairly casual - the interviewer asked the basic behavioral questions off of a list. Not particularly sure what they were looking for as the questions were very standard and easy to answer with strong examples.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer seemed to be somewhat uninterested in the interview and was reading questions directly off of a paper. They included the basics, such as "tell me about a time you had to work with a team" or "tell me about a time you had to work with little guidance from a supervisor" after responding with various examples from my previous work experience the interviewer just sort of nodded and went on to the next question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC) in Feb 2018

Interview

I applied through the career site at my university in December and received a reply in February. After filling out the required forms I scheduled an interview the following week. The interviewer was a nice guy and really easy to talk to. He spent the majority of time explaining the position and all he asked was for me to talk about my job history.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC) in Nov 2016

Interview

Applied through my university. Met with representatives during a meet and greet the night before the scheduled interviews. Very laid back, friendly experience. Representatives simply wanted to get to know you and decide whether or not you would be a good fit at the office.

Interview Questions
  • Resume walkthrough and basic behavioral fit questions in a conversational setting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (London, England, England) in Mar 2016

Interview

I applied through college. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant consulting (London, England) in March 2016. Two step: 1) phone interview 2) Face to face case study Most of the time they ask about past experience. Basically, formal and classic questions about your leadership, ability of solving problems. I had a very good first interview, but then didn't hear back for a long time. The second time I came in was supposed to be a second interview...but for a different position. The second interview was awkward and I didn't really want the second position, also didn't know many details about the second role before the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Past experience: 1) Describe a situation that you solve a problem 2) Describe a situation that you promote motivation to your team mates. They did not ask very technical questions
RSS Feed</>Embed