Navitas Life Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Navitas Life Sciences

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Navitas Life Sciences

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Navitas Life Sciences (Princeton, NJ (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a previous intern so all I had to do was email the interviewer, he reviewed my resume and references, was brought in for an interview, and offered the position that evening. The hiring process was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Resume based questions
      Knowledge of the company and the industry   Answer Question

Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manipal

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navitas Life Sciences (Manipal) in January 2016.

Interview

interview is not much lengthy process, they will hire even with no no experience with knowledge. It is a very good place for fresher to gain their knowledge. initally they conducted a telephonic round, if they feel ok with that you will be called for face to face, then Salary Discussion, Finally you will be hired.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navitas Life Sciences (Chennai) in December 2018.

Interview

I attended interview for Regulatory Affairs Associate position for Chennai location. First level interview was telephonic and second round of interview was a Face to Face discussion. I got the feedback from the HR in quick turn around time.

Clinical SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Navitas Life Sciences (Chennai) in January 2018.

Interview

Dont waste ur time by attending interview for neither than chennai.There encourages the region feeling in selecting the employees.The fame of the company will be degrades by doing such things in the corporate field in furture.This message should be spreadout through the higher delegates of the company.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navitas Life Sciences.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview. One with the technical heads, second with domain heads and third for formality with HR. Wasn't really tough. Just took too long. There were 3 people in th first round and it was more like a pressure test. Second round was more of a test of personality.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.