Nazareth College Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nazareth College

Sort:

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nazareth College (Rochester, NY (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

During the interview process the department did minor task assessment, such as answering a phone and taking notes. They were very interested in what relevant classes I was currently taking and why I was interested in Human Resources.

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nazareth College (Rochester, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I received a phone screen at the end of July .... the interviewers were friendly enough, but the questions were very cliche (tell me what kind of animal you would be, and weirdly, who is your favorite celebrity). They told me they would get back to me within a few weeks, but I didn't hear until the start of September that I hadn't proceeded to the next stage.

Associate Registrar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nazareth College (Rochester, NY (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online through the Naz College jobs portal. Heard back first via email to establish a phone interview. After a lengthy phone interview with the individual whose job I was applying for, we scheduled an in-person interview on campus a week later. Three interviews happened back to back. First, with Sr. Employee Relations Specialist . Second, Assistant VP for Academic Affairs. Third, a search committee comprised of most of the office as well as an academic advisor and student services rep.

Interview Questions

• Q: How can you bring your unique talents to a job that involves lots of record keeping and organization?   Answer Question
    • Q: Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.