Neebal Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Neebal Technologies Interview Questions

3.1

Sort:

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neebal Technologies in February 2015.

Interview

Could not clear aptitude test , as I was not prepared for aptitude test at that very moment. Was preparing documents and letters for my masters. as well as toefl and gre preparation was going side by side.we had aptitude text which included maths and logical questions

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neebal Technologies (Mumbai) in September 2014.

Interview

We had an on campus placement of Neebal Technologies. The interview comprised of 4 rounds:
    1. Aptitude
    2. Coding Round
    3. Technical Interview
    4. HR interview
    In online Aptitude Round, Logical questions and questions related to basic C++ & Java were asked.

Coding round comprised of writing and compiling programs. We had to compile 3 different programs. They usually check your logic and efficiency of your code.

Technical Round was quite tough. Basics must be strong, to answer the questions. Writing a same code using different algorithms were asked. They test your logic and the way you think.

HR round was quite easy. Basic questions related to you, where do you see yourself 5 years from now, how can you be an asset to the company, etc. were asked.

Overall it was a great experience. I got offers from two other MNC, but the looking at the huge growth opportunities and latest technology you get to work onto, I decided to join Neebal Technologies.

Interview Questions

• Questions on pointers in C++, Questions related to Interfaces in Java. Some logical questions, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate coz the compensation offered was good for a fresher.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neebal Technologies (Mumbai) in October 2014.

Interview

Going through the campus interview:
    The aptitude test comprising of major logic questions and a separate section for technical aptitude on C++ and Java or OOP concepts.
    Then you have the technical test which is where they give a program to be written within a specified time. If you manage to clear the technical round then is the final round of the Personal Interview.
    The personal Interview is basically a test of your confidence and how logical you are. They asked me 1 technical , 1 logical and few personal and background questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked me , where do i see my self in 5 years?   1 Answer

Interview

3 rounds of interviews:
    General Aptitude
    coding round
    Technical interview
    HR interview
    The general aptitude was easy & the questions were also average.
    coding round included writing basic programs
    HR interview was also quite easy to clear.
    Technical interviewer was very knowledgeable so the level of questions was high.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neebal Technologies (Mumbai) in September 2015.

Interview

3 technical rounds , each of which consist of one program increasing in difficulty , It was an elimination process.ex find largest of 4 numbers without using arrays , find 3rd largest of 4 numbers without using array etc

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neebal Technologies (Mumbai) in September 2014.

Interview

3 rounds:
    1st round was a tech cum logic Aptitude test
    2nd: Tech Apti
    3rd: Tech cum HR interview.
    The apti had questions of average difficulty. Practice from RS Aggarwal
    Practice for tech apti from IndiaBix Direct questions

The process was very mismanaged. Very lengthy process. The dates were changed 3-4 times. Very badly handled. Concrete schedule was not assigned till the v last moment. The grading process was not at all transparent with a dubious scale of selection.

Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neebal Technologies (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

First, they take Appti and after an hour they take written programming test..... after that they take face to face interview with your written test paper.... they check your test paper in front of you and ask questions..... I personally like the interview process.......

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Aptitude test- Technical + Normal Aptitude.
    Interview- Based on Java, C + +,C, Time complexity, data structures.
    Eg . : 1. Prime number
    2. Optimimze the prime number program.
    3. Difference between default and protected access.
    3. Difference between class and structure.

Interview Questions

• Reduce the time complexity of the prime number program.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

aptitude test was the worst, coding round,had some really easy questions but portrayed as difficult ones..then personal interview..int personal interview, the panel asked really tricky questions in java..actually core java.but wasn't too difficult

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neebal Technologies (Mumbai) in August 2015.

Interview

It consisited of 2 rounds 1)3 Technical Coding Tests 2)Hr and technical interview. The tecnical coding test have to be done in computer .A program was given and people who does it in less time complexity was selected for further rounds.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between services and intent in android   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.