NeoSOFT Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at NeoSOFT Technologies

2.8

UI Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at NeoSOFT Technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very lenthy process, it takes 1-2 days and too many peoples are taking interview and asking same question again and again and its so irritating that old emolyes gossip about the company and coffee is bad smell and guess asking for wifi hotspot for the comonay policy is not good and no cab facility and there is bond for 1-2 years and no increament on salary, they just keep waiting you for long time in the interview that many of the people went back to home as they get frustrated and no good to talk there, after interview they pretend that they will hire you but thats only possibility there is no such scheme

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NeoSOFT Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I had called through a reference they scheduled my telephonic rounds .2 rounds both telephonic .Easy questions of core Java and advanced java .I had answered all the questions even after that I was not selected.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NeoSOFT Technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First Round was Aptitude with Quant & LR mostly blood relation , Simple Interest , Compound Interest questions were there . 40 questions in 90 minutes
    Second round was programming test with pen & paper , Programs were Prime number , draw pattern , target number in array , find occurence of elements in array
    Final round was Technical Interview & HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• Programs :
      Prime number
      Draw pattern
      Target number in array
      Find occurence of elements in array   Answer Question

PHP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NeoSOFT Technologies (Mumbai) in May 2013.

Interview

what is you name , in which techonology you work , your skill etc .
    are you team lead tell me about php and you work what is you name , in which techonology you work , your skill etc .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NeoSOFT Technologies (Mumbai) in May 2018.

Interview

I got a call for the opening and was called for the interview in the Rabale office. The first two rounds were aptitude and MCQ's test based on PHP (Despite being an experienced person and called for the interview).
    The aptitude test was relatively easy as I got cleared even being unprepared for it, and later the PHP test was easy too for an experienced working professional.
    After the first two round, there were two technical rounds. The first round was long and she asked me many questions on OOP, PHP, Laravel. The second round was relatively small (maybe because he was busy with his work) and he asked me a program and few questions on Woocommerce and bootstrap.
    After these round, I was called for the final tech round and HR round at Dadar office.
    Final tech round was comparatively tough as he asked me a difficult SQL query and pattern program similar to Pascal triangle.
    After tech round, it was HR round which was basically a salary negotiation round and it was really short as he was unable to offer a competitive salary and event after expression my views on my expected CTC he offered me way lower than what I expected.
    They wasted a lot of my time as I invested a lot of time for going to the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Find duplicate elements in the array, questions on OOP, Laravel, MySql, and PHP.
      pattern problem similar to Pascal triangle.
      Sql query consisting use of joins and nested query.   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Interview

Takes 2 technical round and one written program and some sql query. They don't give us feedback if your interview. They take bond of 1.5 years. Company big for only name.

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NeoSOFT Technologies.

Interview

A scheduled interview.
    Rounds: 2 technical rounds ... both interviews took around 1.30 hr...got a call from hr on next working day about selection & offer

worst part : 18months bond
    9.30 working hours...

Interview Questions

• Oops concepts? Basic laravel questions? Will ask questions on the skillset that you mentioned in your resume   Answer Question

Junior PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NeoSOFT Technologies (Mumbai) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online, was called for the interview within a week. The email I received said f2f interview however on going there they took an aptitude test instead. The browser couldn't load the test website on most machines saying the it wasn't updated and for those unlucky ones for whom it didn't load after waiting for about an hour they gave a link to a different test consisting of only quantitative and logical questions with no questions related to php or sql as specified by the original test. Ironically enough when I tried the link they had emailed for the original test later, it easily opened up even on my mobile. For a CMMI Level 5 company they were using pirated copies of windows.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NeoSOFT Technologies (Indore) in November 2017.

Interview

1. Aptitude + Logical Reasoning = Average level Question
    2. Technical Round 1 = based on a project, Resume and Technology
    3. Technical Round 2 = Programming logic and SQL
    4. HR round = It was just for formality. Discussion of salary joining period

Interview Questions

• Aptitude Question - Average level question from the mixed topic
      Interview Question -
      Based on the resume content.
      The project if they interested.
      Object-oriented programming question.
      Java - Abstract classes, Interface, Inheritance
      Program logic-
      Find the length of string
      SQL query average level   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Interview

One of the worst interview to go to. The interviewer didn't even know about what questions to ask for. Go only if you want to waste your time there. Highly unprofessional

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.