Nestlé Purina U.S. Internal Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Internal Audit

Nestlé Purina U.S. Internal Audit Interview Questions

Interviews at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

30-minute phone screening. Began with tell us about yourself, walk us through your resume. Next, they wanted to know about your favorite class, a challenge you've overcome in the clasroom (proud of). Lastly, the core part of the interview was discussing a team project, things that went well, and things that did not go well (and how you handled them). Be sure to have examples of positives and negatives in said team project. Conclude with lots of questions, they seemed to like that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé Purina U.S.

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was extremely informative and easy to understand. I was recruited off of LinkedIn, and then went through the interview process after submitting my resume. The whole process took about 3 months because I was out of the country.

Interview Questions

• All questions were more behavioral. When was a time you went through (blank) and how did you respond? With follow up questions.   Answer Question

Nestlé Purina U.S. Response

9 Apr 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on our recruitment process! We’re happy to hear it was a positive experience while being outside of the country. Welcome to the Purina family!

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. in August 2018.

Interview

It was a very smooth and quick process. The recruiter called me to tell me what question I would be asked which was strange to me. But they were very kind.

Interview Questions

Nestlé Purina U.S. Response

1 Oct 2018 – Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback on our interview process. Our recruitment team genuinely wants you to be successful in your interview and works hard to ensure you’re prepared. We appreciate your... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.