Nestlé Purina U.S. Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Positive64%
3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 573 candidate interviews
Nestlé Purina U.S.
Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

The phone interview process was very informative and very straight forward. I learned a lot about the company and the position with the organization. I would recommend working at this company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell a time you presented an idea and were met with opposition
    1 Answer
Nestlé Purina U.S.
Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

It was an hour-long phone interview, the HR recruiter based out of St Louis asked two behavioral-based questions, told me about the company, and allowed me to ask questions as well.

Nestlé Purina U.S.
Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

Interviewed several weeks ago, and still have heard nothing. I do not have a positive comment to give. Seriously poor organization, and interview process. Pretty sure a standard rejection letter is I.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO) in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter went very well! 2 behavior based questions. She was able to answer several of my questions about the role. Second round interview with the team is scheduled!

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell a time you presented an idea and were met with opposition 2. Tell a time you noticed something that could be improve and how you went about it
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Oklahoma City, OK) in Apr 2021

Interview

Smooth easy. Very communicative they describe the jobs, the hours and work place environment very well. Really willing to work for the company at any position that they are offering. Will apply until acceptance

Interview Questions
Nestlé Purina U.S.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process starts with a phone interview about and hour. The next step, if selected, is interviewing with a team of three managers, one hour with each, at this time virtually. All interview questions are behavioral/situational questions

Interview Questions
  • Tell about a time you had to negotiate with a customer to win the sale?
Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

Phone screen and short interview followed by more formal interview process. HR talent representatives provide a lot of support and talk you through what to expect and how to prepare for in-person (now virtual) interviews. More formal part was three rounds, each with two senior brand managers or directors. Important to remember they want you to succeed! It's a chance to demonstrate what you know and what you've done but also who you are.

Interview Questions
  • Classic STAR-style interview questions that range from technical to relationship skills. Questions like "Tell us about a successful project you worked on," "Talk us through an ethical dilemma you face," "Tell us about a time you solved an interpersonal conflict."
Nestlé Purina U.S.
Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

Very thorough, however, very helpful throughout the entire process. I had a human resource officer with me through the entire process, very good at keeping in touch and answering any questions

Interview Questions
  • A time when you came across a debacle within the workplace and how you resolved the situation
Nestlé Purina U.S.
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

Interviewed on the phone with a person from human resources and NEVER heard back! I found this to be pretty unprofessional, especially after reading about the company and culture, which seemed above par.

Interview Questions
  • Behavior based interview questions based on past experiences
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Oklahoma City, OK) in Mar 2021

Interview

First, I got an email to set up a phone screening interview with behavioral based questions. (Which are always fun). In the email they send information about behavioral based interviews and how to prepare for them with was very useful. Why wouldn't you read and prepare yourself for the interview?

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 573 Interviews

Popular Careers with Nestlé Purina U.S. Job Seekers