Nestlé Purina U.S. Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nestlé Purina U.S. Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by a there hour face to face. They used Behavioral based interview during both interviews. Everyone was very nice and knowledgeable about the position and the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé Purina U.S.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The initial phone interview went well! The second was with a Recruiter who hammered me with NUMEROUS behavioral-based questions. It was obvious she was seeking an answer whereby she could eliminate me from consideration. As as contingent" worker, you are NOT an employee of the company but a balance sheet liability. To base a career decision on a "contingent" job, with an on-site cafeteria, where animals are allowed in the work environment is a poor career decision.

Interview Questions

• During the 2d phone interview, the Recruiter asked as many behavioral-based questions as a team would ask during a face-to-face, panel interview. It was lengthy and annoying! She would have been a competitor in such "contingent" environment (everyone competing to become permanent employees). The competition should not be allowed in the hiring decision-making of their co-worker and competition.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a few weeks later. I had a phone interview and then had a face-to-face scheduled within a couple of days. I was asked to review my resume briefly during the phone interview, but the face-to-face was purely behavioral based questions. I was contacted with a job offer within 24 hours of the face-to-face interview. I have always wanted to work for Nestle Purina and I am excited about it. The behavioral based questions can be intimidating, but look up the NP questions online and prepare scenarios ahead of time so you don't get stumped.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to change your approach to a situation to get results.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to influence someone else.   Answer Question

31 Oct 2017 – Human Resources

On behalf of the team, welcome! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on our process. Behavioral based interviewing can be new to some but we try our best to provide all of the... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

45 minute phone interview (1st contact). Described process, went through my background and asked open ended questions like, "Explain how you went about ...". Then behavioral questions. Then open to my questions.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult problem at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

12 Mar 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your interest in a career with us! We appreciate your feedback on the recruitment process and are pleased to hear your experience was a positive one. Join our talent community to be... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process encompassed a 30-minute phone screen, following by a 3-hour in person interview a couple of weeks later. I actually really enjoyed and appreciated the full interview process, including the more intensive behavioral questions. What was really disheartening for me about this process was the lack of feedback from the Talent Acquisition team. After paying $350 for a plane ticket (not reimbursed), spending 3.5 hours in interviews, and waiting two weeks for any information following the interview, I received a generic email from the recruiter saying they were moving forward with other candidates. I sent a professional response back to the recruiter, thanking her for the update and asking if they could share any feedback from my conversation so that I could better prepare for any and all future interviews. What I received in return was: total and complete silence. I understand that this is a large, growing organization and I'm sure their TA team has hundreds of candidates in process each week but, as a recruiter myself, I was less than impressed with the communication I received and disappointed with the lack of feedback. I expected more from an organization with such an impressive, long-standing reputation.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to work through a difficult experience with a coworker, and describe how you worked through that impasse.   Answer Question

16 Nov 2018 – Human Resources

We appreciate your interest in a career with our Talent Sourcing team! I know searching for a new job is tough—a good amount of time is invested in research, preparation and participating in our... More

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

Phone screen which included a resume review and a few behavioral based questions. The in person interview was behavioral one-on-one's. As long has you have situations to discuss, the interview will not be difficult.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S..

Interview

Initial Phone interview with behavioral based interview questions followed by a 3 hour in person interview with all behavioral questions. Tell me about a time when you .... As long as you are thorough with your responses and take the time to think of a detailed response on what you specifically did, it was a pretty straight forward process.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

After applying on-line, I was contacted by a recruiter for a general phone interview. I walked through my resume and was asked two behavioral questions. About a week later, I was scheduled for a 3 hour in-person interview where I met with three different recruiters. I personally thought the process was very redundant as I had to walk through my resume three times, back to back. In addition, they specifically tell you not to repeat the examples you give, which becomes more difficult after answering 12 previous questions. At the end, I was certain I had bombed the interview, but ended up receiving an offer quickly after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to convince someone of something.   Answer Question

16 Sep 2019 – Human Resources

Welcome to the team! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working alongside you providing excellent candidate experiences like what you saw first-hand. Thank you!

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I applied online and received email 3 weeks later to set up the interview. Interviewer was very flexible with the times and dates to cater to my needs and my availability.

Interview Questions

• Awaiting the interview but was informed that the interview would consist of 2 Behavioral based questions and encouraged to do an online search for these types of questions.   Answer Question

3 Dec 2019 – Human Resources

We appreciate your feedback on the recruitment process. It sounds like things didn’t work out this time but we hope you’ll consider a career with us again in the future. Thanks, again!

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S..

Interview

I participated in a phone interview where the recruiter asked a few questions regarding my past experience and spoke about the job I was interviewing for. I was told I would hear something by the end of the week, but I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an idea that was met with opposition or resistance   Answer Question

3 Dec 2019 – Human Resources

As someone considering joining our recruitment team, we value your feedback on our recruitment process. Our goal is to provide timely feedback to all candidates, often by way of email. However, at... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.