Net2source Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Net2source Interview Questions

Interviews at Net2source

2.5

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Very unprofessional. I did not want a certain job, but they called me constantly for it. Additionally, they did not speak clearly, and I had to ask them multiple times for the job location, and after constantly asking, they managed to squeeze out that they are based in Delaware and Texas. I implied that I'm not interested in jobs around that area, but they are persistent with "We have clients all over the US". No.

Interview Questions

• Email before you call, and don't hang up in the middle of my question. I didn't hang up in the middle of you repeating the same materials over and over, so you should hold to this standard. This is just unprofessional, no wonder there's a high amount of negative reviews.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Interview

Two phone calls with the recruiter and another manager or something, and then there's an interview with the client company.

Completely unprofessional. Got phone call after phone call within minutes when I missed the recruiter's unexpected call, as well as TEXTS and emails from the recruiter. The lack of professionalism is ridiculous and the job seemed dubious.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Net2source (Plano, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

No one ever showed up and all I heard was the front desk trying to fix deliveries what went wrong. Waste of time and gas. I wonder if all the great reviews are just people they paid in India to click......

Interview Questions

• If I wanted water while I waited for the interviewer who never showed up.   1 Answer

Good Afternoon,

We would like to apologize for your unpleasant experience.

We pride ourselves on our customer service and the high quality standards we maintain, and would like to make things right.

Please contact us at complaints@net2source.com to discuss what occurred and we will definitely make it up to you.

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Net2source.

Interview

I got a phone call that lasted for about 10 minutes. It seemed like they just take your information to give it to the client company to be evaluated. The interviewer did not make this part clear, so I had to google about this company to find that out.

Interview Questions

• How much are you expecting to get paid?   2 Answers

Hello,

I am sorry that you were not given clear information on our process(es).

If we are trying to fill a position for one of our clients, we do the initial screening and then forward the candidate's profile to the client’s hiring manager for them to decide if the candidate is selected for the second round of interview or not.

Please let me know if we can assist you any further.

Content Manager Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Net2source (Mountain View, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

First off, people should know that this is not a company that hires people directly, but from my experience is basically an Indian recruiting agency for the "Big Five" Indian consulting firms - WiPro, Tata, HCL, InfoSys, Cognizant - so all they kept asking me is "How Much?". This would create an email thread with the recruiter and sometimes other contacts attempting to negotiate my rate, since I basically refused to even consider working for them with the rate they quoted me. I have had several different recruiters contact me from Net2Source and it seems they do not track who contacted who, so I will sometimes get a different recruiter for the same position.

They basically scan resumes everywhere and look for people with specific skill sets to staff projects that the Indian "Big Five" have won, but I guess "immigration reform" is having an effect. They are unable to staff their projects with qualified people but they also refuse to pay market value here in Silicon Valley which is ridiculous, since you are forfeiting all benefits and they are asking for a laundry list of specialized skills. Certifications, US Degrees, and Real Estate is ridiculously expensive here in Silicon Valley, so although they offer cutthroat rates to land contracts with Fortune 500s you will not get engineers to work that cheap.

Unfortunately, Net2Source seems to be tasked with the grunt work of finding people; but from reading other people's comments and hearing from people that I have worked with, there is always a problem with payments and expenses. That is what happens when these companies work from paycheck to paycheck; so you have to wait until the client checks clear, your paperwork submitted, and then payment sent off to you. Make sure you verify WHO you will be working for and verify HOW MUCH your market value is worth, because multinationals from other countries are not taking into consideration what it costs to live in this country.

Interview Questions

• Can you let me know what is your past compensation?

And your expected salary?   1 Answer

I declined to do business with Net2Source; because I found the constant questioning about my previous salary details to be highly invasive, especially after I found out how much they are paying. People need to realize that we share our private information, because we feel compelled to in order to secure work but in reality they should be trying to "woo" us to work for them so you do not have to give away your bargaining position. They should share the salary range being offered for a job and then you can make the decision if it is worth your time, especially if it is a temporary job with no benefits. Also, please make sure you NEVER share your social security number over the phone.

Hi,

We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience with Net2Source and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.

We really appreciate your suggestions and would love to talk to you in detail and sort out the issues.

Please send us an email at complaints@net2source.com and someone from our team will contact you soon.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Net2source.

Interview

It was basically in two round, first round was group discussion and the second round was person interview,and somewhat personal interview was also in the form of group and was a mix of group discussion and Pi.
    Group discussion topic was artificial intelligence.

Anonymous Employee in SAS Nagar

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source (SAS Nagar) in November 2018.

Interview

1st Round Starts with JAM Session to acknowledge Communication Skills & Fluency while speaking
    2nd Round use to Be HR Interview Round to Acknowledge Confidence & To Ensure Stability
    3rd Round Remains to Be written Round & 4th Stress Interview.

Associate Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Net2source (Bhopal) in November 2018.

Interview

I was campus placed in net2source.
    The process lasted only a day. We were first shortlisted by the group discussion.
    They required excellent communication skills.
    After shortlisting students from GD, we appeared for personal interview, that was again a filtering round. Shortlisted students after first PI appeared for second PI, that again was the last elimination round.

IT Recruiter Interview

Interview

It was a very very unpleasant experience in an interview with Net 2 source. I appeared for an interview on 7th oct 18 on Sunday mega walk it however it turned into a disaster. I got interviewed, selected by Client service head however still they refused me, first they offered me a less salary then they said you are over experienced. My question is why did you encourage for the interview and wasted my two days when you could not match up my salary and my experience. Hr's are liers they email you with a different salary and when you get selected and then they quote a less salary. Nobody would like to respond you and you will end up in cripping.

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Net2source (Dehradun) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 rounds.
    1. Group Discussion
    2. Personal interview
    3. Written test (General Aptitude)
    4. Telephonic interview
    The process was not very long and since the HRs were quite friendly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.