NetApp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NetApp Interview Questions

Interviews at NetApp

SDE-intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed for Summer 2020 SDE Intern Position
    Three on call coding questions.
    Interview conducted by 3 engineers, in each round.
    First two were related to linkedlist and other simple Array related problem. Last round was techn-managerial round.

Interview Questions

• LinkedList related questsions - Swap Adjacent nodes, Swap k nodes.   Answer Question

Infrastructure Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a personal email from a recruiter after I had applied for an internship to do a phone interview with her.

It wasn't technical and was just kind of her trying to get a sense of what I am like and whether I was qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about NetApp?
      2. Why are you interested in this position?
      3. Explain a recent project of yours
      4. What was a problem you encountered while working on a team and how did you solve it?
      5. What do you know about this software tool?
      6. What do you do for fun?   Answer Question

Interview

Very basic interview with no thought provoking questions. I was over prepared with information of company products and services and was disappointed it revolved around all soft skill qualifications. 1 "mock" scenario that had nothing to do with technology services or customer success, focus on a retail environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with someone on a project.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

2 phone interviews and 1 in-person interview. It was all about conversational interview where it was very friendly and close to talk to different corporate leaders. There are corporate level leaders who interview on the last round and it was about project-specific questions.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the projects that you have done during school?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetApp.

Interview

Interview process was smooth. There is three rounds. Each interview lasted around 30 minutes and each interview was a week apart. If you do research on customer success stories and have a general idea of what Netapp do, you'll be fine. Also be yourself and show that you are passionate about sales.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetApp (Boulder, CO (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Just finished my second interview. Got a last interview for next week which is a technical interview that takes 3 hours. Very Chill interview. Asked about myself and what experience am I expecting for this position and company.

Interview Questions

• Talk about yourself.
      Explained on one of my project.   2 Answers

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetApp (North Charleston, SC (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

First, I introduced myself, then they asked me some OOD questions, and basic C knowledge. Then asked me to complete a question using C. They asked me to implement a reversed tree, not hard but I did not finish it smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Multithreading, deadlock, Linked List, Tree, Heap, Virtual Function.   1 Answer

Sales Intern Interview

Interview

Very thorough and engaging. Recruiters and hiring managers have a genuine interest in you. Feels like a conversation. I was able to maintain a relationship with my recruiter while interning too.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetApp in December 2020.

Interview

After a screening interview, I was invited to a virtual interview with the hiring manager. She asked a few questions about my experience and qualifications and described the position, as well as the project.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with the coding languages on your resume?   Answer Question

Corporate Strategy Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NetApp.

Interview

I've had some bad experiences with recruiters before, but the NetApp recruiter for the Corporate Strategy team was easily the most incompetent I've ever come across. This recruiter first reached out to me on LinkedIn (I didn't apply to this position), but it was nearly impossible for me to get a phone screen set up with them. I was advanced after a recruiter phone screen and after a Zoom call with a manager on the team. I was given a take home assignment to complete, but the recruiter never responded to set up a time to continue interviewing with the team despite me emailing them several times. Meanwhile, I could see that several different people on the NetApp team I was interviewing for (including folks I hadn't talked to yet) were viewing my LinkedIn profile after the Zoom interview, which implies to me that the team was still interested in speaking with me. I gave up trying to schedule the interview, though I wish there was a way to alert this team that their recruiter is dropping the ball (other than anonymous Glassdoor reviews).

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.