Cover image for NetApp

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

NetApp Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 841 of over 841 interviews

Campus Recruiting21%
Employee Referral19%
HardAverageEasy

NetApp

Application

I interviewed at NetApp

Interview

Slow - not organised and It took a lobng time to get any response from the hr team. I was very disappointed. looking for something else. not the right fit for me

Interview Questions
  • Type of manager you are lookiong to work ith
    1 Answer

NetApp

Application

I interviewed at NetApp

Interview

Round 1- online coding round Round 2 - technical round this round was a average level difficulty.they asked me sone coding questions and sql query Round 3 - managerial round Round 4 - HR round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about NetApp

Join the conversation on

Tech India

184.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=NetApp~5406
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about NetApp? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NetApp employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

NetApp

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetApp

Interview

They ghosted me after a long final round interview. I sent a few emails but didn’t get any reply. The interviewers seem ok and the questions are easy-medium leetcode questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

NetApp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetApp

Interview

The Interview process was typical. We discussed the role and key performance indicator, my professional experience, company culture and opportunity for advancement within the company as I expressed my interest in career growth. The interview included 2 levels of management and another manager within the organization.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your previous product management experience. Tell me about a previous product you launch from conception to launch.
  • The interview process was normal. The interview concern is jobs description did not align with role. When discussing the misalignment of interview conversation with actual R&R and opportunity, senior manager started he made no promises during the interview. He had no plan to do what was discussed during the interview. Be careful and ask peers direct question about what the role truly entails.

NetApp

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NetApp

Interview

Went through 4 rounds: 1. Recruiter 2. Managing Director 3. Panel of three (3) team members 4. Director Following my last interview, I was ghosted by the company. Some feedback or follow-up would have been much appreciated. Candidates rearrange their lives, time and make great efforts to come prepared, sell themselves, bring up their knowledge and aptitudes. It is a huge let down to go through the whole process and be left in the dark.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NetApp (Allahabad) in Nov 2022

Interview

In first round there are 33 mcq based on aptitude, dsa algorithm , networks etc and 2 coding questions. Round 2 : Technical round - question ask on projects , sql queries in depth , basic dsa question , basic oops ques . Round 3: manager round - Situation based question - We have to think of a solution or explain pseudo code of the give problem Round 4 : Hr round - basic Hr ques

Interview Questions
  • Question is mainly based on the project. SQL queries like how to delete duplicate data from table .

NetApp

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetApp in Nov 2022

Interview

The interview process was 4 steps - very straightforward and clear. HR was really nice and caring. It was a background check first then a mockup case study. The HR and Interviewers were understanding a nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NetApp

Application

I interviewed at NetApp

Interview

First there was a online test of 90 minutes which consists of 30-35 mcqs based on programming, operating system, DBMS, aptitude and 3 coding questions of easy to medium level. After clearing the online test, There were 3 interview rounds 1 Technical round (45 minutes) 1 Manager round (45 minutes) 1 HR round (15 minutes)

Interview Questions
  • DBMS in detail Questions on projects Coding questions on array and strings

NetApp

Application

I interviewed at NetApp

Interview

it was casual conversation about role and what i can bring to the role. we also discussed the requirements and how the organisation would support . everything was good but i dont know the reason for not getting through .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NetApp (Allahabad) in Oct 2022

Interview

Interview Start with a good Introduction After this Interviewer ask some DSA Question based on the Tree then he asks my project in the project he asks some tech stack and duration of the project so this is all about my Interview Process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 841 Interviews

NetApp Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at NetApp as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.21 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Member Of Technical Staff and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for MTS2 and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at NetApp takes an average of 11 days when considering 175 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas MTS2 roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 9 days).

Common stages of the interview process at NetApp according to 175 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 28.24%