NetApp Member of Technical Staff III Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NetApp Member of Technical Staff III Interview Questions

Interviews at NetApp

4.0

Member of Technical Staff III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetApp (Raleigh, NC (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

You interview with everyone on the team, plus a director, and a manger on another team. Very very long process and very thorough. You will go through a round of phone interviews then another round of in person interviews. You will be asked not only questions that are applicable to your job, but questions on how you would fit in with the team and culture.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NetApp

Member of Technical Staff III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NetApp (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

2 Phone screens
    1 On-site (4 technical rounds, 1 hiring-manager)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NetApp (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

A couple of phone interviews, followed by an interview at their Bengaluru office.

The interviews were not bad. The interviewers were friendly and asked good questions.

A few days after the interview, I was told by the hiring manager that they would make me an offer the following week. But the offer kept getting delayed for a few more weeks. Afterwards, the hiring manager stopped responding to my emails. More than a month later, I was told that there was a hiring freeze and they couldn't hire me.

So, yeah, don't trust them when they say they'd make an offer.

Interview Questions

• On recommender systems, text analytics, statistics, etc...   1 Answer

Member of Technical Staff III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NetApp.

Interview

Process was straight forward. Telephonic round followed by F2F discussion. However it took some time to roll out the offer. HR was always reachable on the phone and keep me updated about the progress of hiring.

Interview Questions

• They do follow the typical interview pattern displayed on the website.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Have n't negotiated

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NetApp (Bengaluru) in April 2013.

Interview

It was telephonic for the first round.
    Then it is a series of 1:1 and panel discussions.
    There were technical 7 rounds. 1 HR round.
    Basically c questions puzzles. The panel were very professional, gave some hints if I went wrong
    sometimes they would cross question to check if I were sure of the concept.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.