Neudesic Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 15 Mar 2019

2.9

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Neudesic (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

Met at university career fair, invite to informal gathering, and just 1, 30 min interview with 4 engineers. After submitting resume initial contact took around 2 months, but after gathering the interview process was very quick, less than a week before offer was made.

Interview Questions

Staff and team was very nice, and they all seemed like very nice people to work with however work/life balance can easily be seen to be very bad. Keep in mind they are a consulting company and will work you plenty in order to bill plenty. Few vacation days + low starting salary + high stress/work .

Other Interview Reviews for Neudesic

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Neudesic (Irvine, CA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview was scheduled quickly. Had two people review my resume. Asked many questions out of my resume. Checked for the breadth of my knowledge areas. They asked me to explain my project. Gave me a real time problem and 'use any thing you want to solve' freedom. Tried to check my analytical understanding, ability to communicate and listen, basics of programming skills. It was easy on the white board. At the end they gave a simple math problem to solve which I almost did.

HR experience was a bit bad. They delayed infinitely before they gave an offer letter. This was my second offer.

Interview Questions

• A city has thousands of addresses, I need to filter out specific addresses and then re-filter them based on another constraint and list them. It was like a small real world problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

55K (offer issued)
    65K (offer negotiated)
    62K (offerred)

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Neudesic.

Interview

I applied through career fair and several weeks later we were invited to have a informal gathering at the office. I was interviewed by two consultants and a manager. It was not too technical and mostly about my resume and skill set. They care about communication, innovation, cooperation and what your long term goals are.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Neudesic (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

The hiring manage asked me to rank all of my skills in scale from 0 to 10. Coming from a research background working with lots of professors and the none of them has claimed he/she has any skill higher than 7 even in their most favorite languages. As a result, I ranked most of my favorite languages around 4-6 and I think the hiring manager felt that my skills are too weak for the position.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neudesic (New York, NY (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very smooth.
    4 Interview rounds
    Initial interview with the Technical recruiter for 30mins
    2nd round technical interview with a senior consultant - .Net, C#, Angular.js, SQL
    3rd round interview with the Director of professional development
    4th and final round with the Client partner.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neudesic (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

There was an informal Meet & Greet session for a working lunch at the office where you got to meet the higher-ups and see what the atmosphere is like. Also a meeting with the competition where they explained the hiring process and what to expect.
    Actual Interview was a 15-minute 4-question open answer technical exam covering HTML/CSS, SQL, and writing simple functions (string manipulation and easy calculation). They gave me a pen and there were 2 people watching me take it across the table—nerve-racking.
    There was a follow-up face-to-face interview with 4 of the staffers in charge of hiring, straightforward questions about my experience and what I hoped to bring to the table should I be hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working on a team where one of the members wasn't pulling their weight?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Neudesic (Tempe, AZ (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was first approached by a technical recruiter about the position through email and later scheduled a meeting to talk through the phone. Shortly after, we scheduled actual, onsite interview.

Two weeks later, I arrived onsite which was revealed to be a group interview in a conference room. We were met by Senior Consultants and current Associate Consultants and there was a mini presentation about the company and work culture.

A 15 minute coding quiz followed and afterwards, we had interviews with several consultants and other employees.

Overall, it took about two and half hours. A little over a week later, an offer was given.

Interview Questions

• Working in groups, how to deal with people under performing, coding questions in HTML, JS, SQL, and etc   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neudesic in May 2018.

Interview

Contacted via LinkedIn with the normal phone screening, followed by phone interview with senior people in the company. Interview was generally easy, no technical questions as the expectation for Associate role is low I suppose. WARNING! I received verbal confirmation of an offer that I fully planned to accept, but they waited a week to get back to me and then rescinded offer. Don't make plans till you get an offer on paper.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Neudesic (Bengaluru) in April 2018.

Interview

Awesome process ,it begins with aptitude round , then we had 4 rounds of coding which was one of a kind and then the audio round where we had to listen to a speech and jot the points and then speak for a minute and the day process ended with the HR interview The ones who were selected from here were again filtered for telephonic round based on the resume and then finally 6 members were selected including me .On the whole an awesome hiring process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neudesic (Bengaluru) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process was moderate and good . It was a 1day process. We had a easy apptitude. THEN 2 TECHNICAL ROUNDS.. tricky questions.. then there was puzzle cum situational test . Then they played a audio that u must write n resite to everyone with important notes.
    All was good I was selected on final round. But HR called after 2weeks that we are not taking you .. we are taking only 9/10 without any reason.

Interview Questions

• *code for prime numbers, factor count, etc
      *Puzzle cum code logic to solve it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.