Nexient Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nexient Interview Questions

Interviews at Nexient

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nexient.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview:
    1. Interview with the manager to check the background and whether you are fit for the role
    2. Technical Round
    3. HR round where 1 HR was asking the questions and the other to observe you

Developer Interview

Interview

A typical 2 person, 2 step interview process. One interview was personal and non-technical, another was more centered around frameworks and distribution processes, protocols, and generally conversation about function, more technical in nature.

Interview Questions

• How would you develop a workflow   1 Answer

Senior Golang Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nexient.

Interview

The interview process was quick to proceed, and went straight to a behavioral interview after I spent some time talking to a recruiter. They had a urgent need for experienced golang developers to hit the ground running.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a lot of language questions around Golang.   Answer Question

React Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nexient in October 2020.

Interview

I reached out to a recruiter on LinkedIn to learn more about the company culture and she agreed to a scheduled meeting the next day.

When the time came she was a half hour late to the point I reached back out on LinkedIn to see if everything was okay and/or if she needed to reschedule, 5 minutes later she called and her reply was "I didn't write it down", I said no worries, it happens.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nexient (Ann Arbor, MI (US)).

Interview

It was a pleasure through out the whole interview process until hit to the background checking point.

I had screen phone call, then followed with technical and behavior interview a week after. I got an offer call the second day the interviews were done. The difficulty of the interviews are all pretty easy. If you understand core Java, especially fully understand those basics(such as understanding the exception handlings at a beginner level, including the coding challenge(very short and easy problems), the technical interview gonna be just a piece of cake.

What really unpleasant was the background checking. It stressed me out. I felt like every day I received a email from HireRight that requires me provide more documentations for verifying a lot of stuffs. In fact, I don’t have any bad background; I don’t smoke or even drink or do drugs, I also don’t have criminal charges or fake education or work histories. what dressed me was all about the dates on employment history, such as a specific month doesn’t match the actual months. To be honest, I didn’t know it was so serious. I thought the more important is that I truly worked there and did what I presented on resume. Plus, I don’t remember the details about those dates besides the recent one. Thus, I didn’t it was a big deal and only put an approximate dates on.

Anyway, first experience of being background check, got negative impression. However, I did learn that I need to update my resume and always remember the dates!!!

Besides that, Nexient seems has an awesome team. Definitely recommend this company to work with.

Entry Level Java Developer Interview

Interview

Had a good experience and was asked a coding question at the end. Simple fizz buzz question. Overall was a pleasant experience but found the process to take far too long.

Entry Level Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nexient (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Applied to the Ann Arbor office. Process took one week and consisted of a short HR screen and one hour behavioral and technical interviews.

Behavioral interview was just typical behavioral questions (i.e. tell me about a time when...) with the last 15 minutes of the interview dedicated to questions I had about Nexient.

Technical interview mainly focused on discussing work experience and projects. Also was asked whether I was familiar with certain tools and concepts in addition to being asked a few basic CS questions. Interview was also about 45 minutes with the last 15 minutes for any questions I had.

Overall, both interviews were easy. Interviewers asked easy questions and they did not seem to expect too much from answers.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nexient (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

4 Confirmation interviews (screen, culture, technology skills, and company fit) followed by 3 confirmation meetings. All with leadership. Talent acquisition team called and followed up with me often each step of the way.

Interview Questions

• What challenges are there in structuring a contract and delivering Agile? Also asked a bunch of technology related questions.   Answer Question

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nexient in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was smooth 2 interviews; technical and behavioral which I passed easily. I later got a call from HR discussing the package. They told me I am an Early Dev 2 and I am being considered for it and passed the application to the executives for the approval and told me he will give me a call later. Never got the call. He said they hired someone but they looking for more and update me next week. I never got the call again. I had to call them. They said instead of early Dev 2 you are considered for Dev 1 and there is a hold for Dev 1 at moment. Wasted 3 weeks

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nexient.

Interview

3 Levels
    Telephonic Introduction
    Coding Exam
     Hacker rank problems: Medium Problems. But time sensitive. So plan it accordingly
    Onsite Interview
     Interview was clean and straight on point. More than an interview it is kind of brain storming on how a cloud solution should be used and what all solutions are available in the market.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.