Nexient Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nexient (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

There're two rounds in total. The first round is a technical video interview consisting of mostly JavaScript questions, and the second round is a behavioral video interview consisting of PAR questions. Both are conducted via the Vidcruiter platform.

Interview Questions
  • Could you name some JavaScript Array methods? Could you describe a time when you go beyond the set requirements?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nexient (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

Spoke with two hiring managers who interviewed me about my skill set in sort of a verbal tech screening process. The company made me a low-ball offer far less than what we'd discussed earlier in the process, and their benefits are awful. I was a bit annoyed that they wasted my time, and insulted that a company of this size would be so cheap.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about my technical knowledge; nothing out of the ordinary.

Nexient

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nexient

Interview

I had a call with one of the senior machine learning engineers. He told me I was a good fit for junior machine learning engineer and that I would be hearing from HR/TA in about a week. It's been a month and I never heard anything. Very poor communication and organization.

Interview Questions
  • basic machine learning questions, overfitting, bias/variance

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nexient (Minneapolis, MN) in Jul 2021

Interview

Challenging and smooth interview process. 4 interviews that included the recruiter, practice lead w/ time-boxed case study, behavioral questions with consulting manager, and head of practice area who asks a few more in-depth questions and culture-fit questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nexient

Application

I interviewed at Nexient

Interview

Good overall 2 interviews. Technical behavioral. Java framework technology front end . One hour interview. One person. High level. Cicd tools. Web services. Spring. Hibernate. Database questions queries stored procedures joins indexes views. Loops collections interfaces inheritance situations development wnt experience education background dexes views. Loops collections. That’s everything.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nexient (New York, NY)

Interview

There were three interviews: the first included a case study, the second included standard PM behavioral questions, and the third was a culture fit. Overall the interviewers were very kind and helpful. One of the calls the interviewer and I really hit it off and I got the opportunity in all to ask all the questions I needed to make a decision about whether it was a good fit for me. The recruiter I worked with was very fast to get back to me too which was great.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with difficult personalities?
  • How do you put together a roadmap?
  • What would you do if you had two mockups that were equally liked, and there was no data to sway you on one over another?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexient (Detroit, MI) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was offered the job at an extrememly low salary. $55,000 below the national average. I then received an offer letter via email which was for $5,000 less than the original offer. When i called to ask about this they said, yea, thats all we can offer. Developers should not take salaries this low. They are doing the rest of us a disservice

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what a higher order component is
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexient (Ann Arbor, MI) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was great! two interviews one was over technical questions, and the second one is a behavioral interview. they were thorough and all-around great people. both interviews were back to back so it wasn't much of an inconvenience to schedule or perform.

Interview Questions
  • what was your greatest achievement

Nexient

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nexient

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview: 1. Interview with the manager to check the background and whether you are fit for the role 2. Technical Round 3. HR round where 1 HR was asking the questions and the other to observe you

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Nexient

Application

I interviewed at Nexient

Interview

A typical 2 person, 2 step interview process. One interview was personal and non-technical, another was more centered around frameworks and distribution processes, protocols, and generally conversation about function, more technical in nature.

Interview Questions
  • How would you develop a workflow
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews