Find jobs for ARC Analyst

Nielsen ARC Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 1,806.0 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Nielsen

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nielsen (New Delhi) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was a campus recruitment process (virtual) and the entire process was completed in a day. The company had shortlisted around 40 students and conducted a Pre Placement Talk for them which was followed by a Psychometric cum Aptitude test. Around 20 students cleared the test which was followed by 2 rounds of personal interviews and finally the company selected 9 students from our campus. First PI round was technical and second was an HR round (behavioral). I cleared both the rounds and results were declared on the same day. Overall, I felt the interviewers were nice and were also willing to help if I got stuck in a question (that gives you a lot of confidence).

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Nielsen

Anonymous Employee in Navi Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nielsen (Navi Mumbai) in Oct 2020

Interview

Aptitude Technical and Hr round. All were virtual. Interview was a smooth and fast process. Applied through campus placement. Mostly marketing and market research questions were asked . Pre placement talk should be noticed carefully as it answers interview questions.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India