Nielsen Client Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 1,806.0 interviews

Employee Referral20%
Recruiter13%
HardAverageEasy

Nielsen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen in Nov 2020

Interview

I spoke to an HR representative after applying through LinkedIn. I was anticipating a standard 20-30 minute phone screening regarding my experience but the call was seemingly cut short after I notified the recruiter of my salary expectations. Seems they are paying below market standards, disappointing but not surprising considering the company's value pre and post COVID. I appreciate them not wasting my time.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking for a new role
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nielsen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Nielsen (Parsippany, NJ) in Feb 2019

Interview

I applied for the position in December through their website and received an initial interview request from the recruiter in the first week of January. Before the interview, I was requested to complete an online assessment which took ~30 minutes. The screening interview was a few days later and soon after I advanced to phone interviews with several hiring managers situated at various clients in New Jersey. After 3 of these calls, I was requested to complete a case study and prepare a deck over the course of a weekend, which would gauge my analysis skills. At this point, it's mid-February and I'm called in for an interview with 3 hiring managers at one of the client's offices. After this, is where the experience went downhill. It's been 6 weeks from the last interview and all I have been told is to wait for an update after having reached out to the recruiter 3 times since. I've been told there is a delay in the process for the role, but at this point any answer from a job I applied to in December would be better than being left hanging. Very unprofessional. EDIT: Received an automated rejection letter via e-mail.

Interview Questions
  • How would you prioritize two competing priorities? What's one of your weaknesses?
Be the first to find this interview helpful