Nielsen Field Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 1,858.0 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Nielsen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Average/nice/short process; Supportive during interview. Clear they were looking for candidates who demonstrate strong leadership, customer service, and problem-solving skills based on questions asked. Overall-- not a bad experience and would recommend to another person. Seemed like a good company and great coworkers. Great place to work if you are organized and want to control your own income.

Interview Questions
  • What are your weakness under pressure?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nielsen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Dayton, OH) in Sep 2018

Interview

First, an opening was posted on Indeed for Beavercreek, OH, then 2 weeks later for Dayton, OH nearby. I submitted my resume both times, but only heard back for Dayton. First by robot by email which prompted me to get interviewed on the telephone by another robot. I then heard the same questions asked before and I answered them for this and other jobs I've applied for on Indeed. A week later, came a third robotic contact from them through Indeed, in the form of an email form rejection from a "no reply" email address. After all the time and effort I spent as well as never getting to interact with a human, I went to their web site and sent a message to them insisting they delete any remaining info they may have on me. Limited by them to 255 characters, no surprise. This kind of cold treatment from many employers has gotten really tired. I'll never apply there again and will be happy to share with anyone this experience I had with them, needless to say. I've learned the hard way many times that outside of Wright-Patterson AFB, there isn't one reasonable job opening in Dayton Metro, and applicants get treated accordingly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell of a time that you did something at work that you were particularly proud of?
5 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Nielsen