Nielsen Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 74 of over 1,858.0 interviews

Applied online45%
Employee Referral6%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

I applied online and was first interviewed with a Recruiter. Subsequently, I was emailed a link for a technical assessment for which 115 minutes were allocated. A day or two later I was invited to interview with several managers and a few days later was invited for a final panel interview. Everything progressed quickly and everyone was professional. The internship projects seemed super interesting and aligned with my background. That said, after the panel interview, I never heard back from anyone. I cannot understand how a company believes its OK to not get back to a candidate after completing an assessment of close to 2 hours and multiple interviews. An automated rejection letter doesn't take much effort and leaves a better impression than being ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Explain statistical learning methods utilized on research paper.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nielsen (Provo, UT) in Oct 2020

Interview

The recruiters came to campus and I interviewed with a manager and a couple working analysts. There was suppose to be two interviews each 45 minutes. They somehow had issues with scheduling and my interview started later than expected. I had another appointment later so I was only able to stay for one interview.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had issues working with other on a group project?

Nielsen

Application

I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

Sono stata contattata dopo una settimana che ho inviato la candidatura con CV e lettera motivazionale per un colloquio registrato. Venivano fatte delle domande e lasciati con 30 secondi per riflettere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nielsen (Amsterdam) in Dec 2019

Interview

After the online application, I was invited to a case study at the company's headquarters. There I was given a set of charts and graphs about a client's sales performance in the previous year. In 30 minutes, I was expected to prepare a presentation with the available data, and present it to the hiring team that was acting as the client.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Milan) in Nov 2019

Interview

Primo colloquio telefonico, il responsabile HR ha descritto il ruolo e mi ha semplicemente chiesto perchè volessi fare lo stage da nielsen. Secondo colloquio era una video interview con responsabile HR e chi mi avrebbe seguito nello stage, descrizione più approfondita del ruolo, domande sul percorso universitario e una domanda su excel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Singapore) in Sep 2019

Interview

There's two phases. The first phase has three parts: 1) 5-minute verbal presentation; any topic 2) One-on-one interview with the department head 3) 10 MCQ Test on Analytical skills The second phase was more of a "person-job-fit". Once you've passed the first phase, you will have to talk to the department heads that you are interested in and you will get either a group/one-on-one chat session with them. It's more conversational, you will get to talk to one another and ask questions regarding the internship role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nielsen

Application

I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

It was a straight forward interview. They just want to ensure you have the right skills and attitude to work there. You have to describe about yourself and what you wrote in the CV. The interviewers were pleasant and genuinely interested in getting to know you. Its not just about having the right skillset but also about the attitude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nielsen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

First will have a written test, mainly about some case study, how to write a report or report to client in certain situations Then interview with hr with some basic question, Second-in with manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nielsen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

1 brief interview. I was asked to analyse market data of some Fmcg companies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nielsen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

First stage after application: phone screening. Second: you receive a case study due in about 2 days. Third: you submit the result and wait for the invitation to present it. Final: presentation of findings at company office + interview with 2 department rep's and HR If all above is alright you get an offer quite soon.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose our company? What are your career aspirations? Are you ready to do routine tasks? Are you okay with presentations and public speaking?
1 person found this interview helpful