Nielsen Research Interviewer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 1,858.0 interviews

Other13%
1.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Columbia, MD) in Mar 2022

Interview

Two part interview . The interviewers were not on time . Had to wait 15 mins. What they don’t tell you event though you pass the interview, you are not hired. You have to take a 3 week training and they can let you go anytime. Not worth it . Find another job !!!!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself ?
    Answer Question

Nielsen

Application

I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

Straightforward. Preliminary remote interview then one more in depth. Mostly questions about experience and things of that nature. Be prepared to read a script or something like that to demonstrate your ability.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nielsen (San Antonio, TX) in Jan 2019

Interview

Once you check in with the front desk they send you into a room with computers. You will do an online assessment which should take about 15 to 30 minutes. Once you are done with your assessment on basic listening skills and typing skills they will call you in to the interview to go over your results. The interviewer was very polite and asked me normal interview questions and asked me to go over the script for the phone call. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nielsen (Sarasota, FL) in Sep 2016

Interview

The interview process was pretty Quick and easy. After you pass the face to face interview, there is a computer test you have to pass to be considered

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oldsmar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nielsen (Oldsmar, FL)

Interview

We took a tour of the call center. They then asked us to listen to some calls. Then conducted the actual face to face interview. Asked the same basic questions. If you pass that part they then make you take an assessment. You pass that. They hire you on and give you an offer of employment.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you felt like you were letting yourself down?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen (Tampa, FL) in Apr 2016

Interview

The process was quick. I had a phone interview the very next day I applied. The phone interview went over the basics like previous employment and schedules. Then, the recruiter set up an in-person interview for the day after. The in-person interview wasn't very long. We took a tour of the call center facility and went to a computer room to listen to example calls.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with someone who was difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nielsen (Dallas, TX) in Mar 2016

Interview

Just went in and did a listening test and she ask me did the job siund oretty easy to me. I said yea and was hired on spot. She also asked about my call center experience so I told her a little about my work background. The recruiter was pretty cool. Also they have a large turnover rate so you are guaranteed to get the job even if you dont have call center experience. They literally will take anybody!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nielsen (Montreal, QC) in Mar 2016

Interview

It was easy, quick and painless. It was conducted over the phone, but the person doing the interview must've been working there for awhile because she sounded uninterested and robotic. She either was having a bad day or was bored with her job. Anyways, she asked a bunch of questions and that was it. She offered me a job.

Interview Questions
  • If you ever had a conflict at your last job how did you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nielsen (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2016

Interview

applied online through the nielsen website. sent the recruiter a personal email with my resume. got a call to come in at 5pm for the interviewer , did a skills test online, interviewed with nichole she was nice and pleasant. wished the pay was more but overall good experience. walked away with the position.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with tough situations? give and example and explain the outcome

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nielsen (Columbia, MD) in Feb 2016

Interview

Interview had long line as it was an open interview and took about an hour or so of waiting but had a overall great experience with respectful and polite interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews